• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay man proposed to another man publicly in Orchard - Guess the Race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s_QIiAvO5TI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you get it correct?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought its illegal to be a homosexual in Singapore. They should be jailed under the law there. Where is the police arresting them?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be referring to section 377A?

Section 377A ("Outrages on decency") states that:

Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

What do you think they will be doing after their "marriage" ?

I think it's only illegal if they catch U ass poking in the act.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who'll be the Husband and who'll be the wife..???? :confused: :eek: :confused: I wonder how would their parents react..??? Sinkieland not yet ready for same sex marriage.. I can't imagine their wedding night.. All nite long of poking each other.. :eek:

Sabun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0

gay couple they will take turn to be 1 and 0. they very versatile.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who Cares !

fucking gross

LOL this getting weirder by the days. And they wanted such gay union to be legally recognised as 'marriage' ?

There's nothing 'legal' in marriage. Do you need a certificate to make friends ? Stupid people will let the legal system to fleece you.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brokeback Part 2

brokeback_mountain_ver3.jpg

thanks for the early warning, guys. i did not attempt to play the video.

Wah, you mean another kissing scene from Brokeback Mountain ah ? I heard lot of women went to see it. And I also heard a few guys left in the middle of the shows; must be the taboleh tahan thing.

In this case, if it's about lesbians, we guys will be very interested to see BUT NOT the gals, right ? That leaves you wondering.