• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help for teaching my son.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now when I ask my son when is he going to do his homework, he tells me "ONE DAY" he will do it.

When I ask him how come he did badly for his exams, he tell me "education is long term, don't just judge it now."

When I ask him why did he play with fire and burn down the whole house, he tell me " It is an honest mistake, let's move on."

When I ask him why didn't he spend more time on his school work, he tell me "he is busy "buying" support from teachers and "fixing" his classmates."

When I ask him why didn't he help the old lady crossing the road, he tell me "She should walk with her eyes open, if not she shouldn't be getting out of the house, it is risky."

Maybe I shouldn't be over worried about him, he seems to has the potential of a "GREAT LEADER".

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good one...one day we'll all realise the wisdom of this ..." maybe one day"....all of us will wake up and all together shout " majulah singapura!!!"...maybe some day one day over the rainbow....we find a pot of gold!!!!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I shouldn't be over worried about him, he seems to has the potential of a "GREAT LEADER".

It is useless whether he has the potential or not. In this land, the main concern is not about the son's potential as a great leader, but rather the concern is whether the father is a "great leader" or not.

Are you already a "Great Leader"? Are you Lees? if not it does not matter. There is only 1 leader, the rest are clowns and puppets.

Alfrescian
Loyal
good one...one day we'll all realise the wisdom of this ..." maybe one day"....all of us will wake up and all together shout " majulah singapura!!!"...maybe some day one day over the rainbow....we find a pot of gold!!!!

Why it is now none of our leaders shout "Majulah Singapore or Merdeka"

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now when I ask my son when is he going to do his homework, he tells me "ONE DAY" he will do it.

When I ask him how come he did badly for his exams, he tell me "education is long term, don't just judge it now."

When I ask him why did he play with fire and burn down the whole house, he tell me " It is an honest mistake, let's move on."

When I ask him why didn't he spend more time on his school work, he tell me "he is busy "buying" support from teachers and "fixing" his classmates."

When I ask him why didn't he help the old lady crossing the road, he tell me "She should walk with her eyes open, if not she shouldn't be getting out of the house, it is risky."

Insightful and humorous. Deserves getting many point! Pity I've got only Two to give!:smile:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good wit, great tongue in cheek and pointed middle finger.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your son name LSL?