• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 yo woman jumped to a gruesome death in Yishun

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever takes his or her own life, irregardless of the religion he / she professes is indeed a sad episode.

The deceased leave behind grieving parents, siblings and own kids, if any.

It haunts them all their life.

Evidence has shown that the children of those who committed acts of suicides tend to follow suit.

Why don't we have "Counselling Centres" in all our housing estates to attend to such cases and save precious lives.

Surely the Police here can work with ministries and organisations like SOS to have it available here.

I would say that for some ppl it was a rash act and for others they really didn't have any other way out.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really sad to hear about the stories. I can understand if they have some sort of mental illness or terminal illness but when they are sane and young its a real tragedy for all expecially for the family. One good thing about Islam is that it discourages suicide and thefefore you do not see this in their community.

Why then are there Islamic suicide bombers who are willing to kill by the hundreds and be killed themselves - beginning with the World Trade Centre incident?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why then are there Islamic suicide bombers who are willing to kill by the hundreds and be killed themselves - beginning with the World Trade Centre incident?

Fanatical ....brainwashed...fool..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know the economy is bad when the suicide hotline is outsourced to pakistan, and the first question they asked is "do you drive?"

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Dead King

It's funny. 100% of high rise jumping cases whether men or women, whether I attended as police or passed by as civilian, are all Chinese. No Malays, no Indians.

It's not a recent observation. I've observed since decades ago. Once in PRC I was chit-chatting over this with my GF bro when we ran out of topics over beer. He said, of course, Chinese invented skydiving suicide since Chinese invented high-walled castles and pagodas. We laughed and cheered over another round of beer.

xin_24030329143371523731.jpg

The evil 纣王 king Zhou jumped to his death (from the infamous tower) when his troop was defeated by king Zhou Wu.

No tower or pagoda, then jump off the cliff also can mah.

0321001.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily, I'm Wise

Zhuge-Liang-Kong-Ming-01.jpg

Your government is not only lazy but also a total idiot.

How can we be giving millions of dollars as salaries to idiots like these ? Suicides and accidents of people falling from highrise flats or buildings will continue to persist if you still have these useless people to rule over you. HDB is also one bloody, idiotic and lazy group of people.

Sigh.
:confused:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about suicide bomber ? :wink:

brader, suicide bombers are not exclusive to Muslims. In fact the people who invented suicide bombers are the Tamil Tigers. Self-destruction with the intent to cause extensive damage actually started way back during war time. one example - Japanese Zero fighters. maybe there are many more before.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brader, suicide bombers are not exclusive to Muslims. In fact the people who invented suicide bombers are the Tamil Tigers. Self-destruction with the intent to cause extensive damage actually started way back during war time. one example - Japanese Zero fighters. maybe there are many more before.

i know bro ...i just mention suicide bombers because one of the brother said muslim very peaceful .