• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why deposit interest so low???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any banker or economist or any knowledgeable forumers here?

why fixed deposit interest still so low???

i thought the banks and finance houses need money!

why the interest lower and lower....and the mortgage loans interest still remain so high???

anyone care to help this peasant? thank you.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Banks are not lending like b4. Keeping ur money and paying any more higher interests will burn a bigger hole 4 them..

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you for your answers. somehow, i feel something not very right here....something not pleasant is going to happen here.just a feeling man.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy safe burn a bigger hole in pocket. an old fashion kong guan bisket tin will do

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why the interest lower and lower....and the mortgage loans interest still remain so high???

TV2008112422090200.jpg

Cos I fcuk up. Happy? *zzzz*

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
every countries that you go,right now is also not right.
the present situation is worst than 1998 and 2000.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

Banks keep deposit interest low so that peasants can be con to buy mini-bonds and other structured products issued by Uncle Sam's Wall Street.:(

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

So that peasants will buy Toto, 4-D, bet football, go Genting and not feel guilty.:biggrin:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

So that peasants do not feel guilty spending all their money NOW otherwise if saved they will have less money to spend after inflation.:biggrin:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

So that peasants will forever be their slaves.:(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got money also fartup ....no money also fartup...so i think the best thing is to give yourself a treat and go on a spending spree...no money just go begging lor....thank you for all the suggestions.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
got money also fartup ....no money also fartup...so i think the best thing is to give yourself a treat and go on a spending spree...no money just go begging lor....thank you for all the suggestions.

Remember, make sure your last cheque bounce..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My suggestion for you is to ask this in another forum that have folks that could give you reasonable answer(s).. like CNA forum!

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Many idiots here will only give you stupid answers that derive logic from their arse!

:biggrin::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the doors,

i remember reading many enlightened forumers in sammyboys that the whole economic and financial systems will collapse with global recession and depression and singapore will be hit very badly....and they gave many detailed and factual reports for their prediciton.

and yet our world class leaders did not see this coming and plunged deeply into the cesspool with our hard earned savings. the writings were on the wall for so long and yet we dived into the cesspool!

WTF! even our TCs also dived in....and everyone from the top to the bottom also dived together completely naked!!! KNN! we blind or what??? Everybody knew and we WTF Sinkies didn't know and didn't expect!!! We deserve to be shitted!!!

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
the doors,

i remember reading many enlightened forumers in sammyboys that the whole economic and financial systems will collapse with global recession and depression and singapore will be hit very badly....and they gave many detailed and factual reports for their prediciton.

and yet our world class leaders did not see this coming and plunged deeply into the cesspool with our hard earned savings. the writings were on the wall for so long and yet we dived into the cesspool!

WTF! even our TCs also dived in....and everyone from the top to the bottom also dived together completely naked!!! KNN! we blind or what??? Everybody knew and we WTF Sinkies didn't know and didn't expect!!! We deserve to be shitted!!!

Singapore's handpicked elite received their education at the Ivy League colleges and universities of the United States. They have absolute faith in the market capitalism espoused by the Wall Street Washington nexus.

Even Singapore's banking and finance sector looks toward the American international banks and financial institutions practices as benchmarks. The Gods of Wall Street can do no wrong.

DBS collaboration with Lehman to market the Minibonds is one such shining example.

The same blind faith in the soundness of the American financial system lead Temasek and GIC to invest in Citibank and Merrill Lynch.

The two SWFs were played out by the American banks. I am very sure the board of directors of both American banks had foreknowledge that the off the books losses were much high than what was declared in January of 2008.