• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who remember this milf? Actress Ellen Chan Nga Lun (陳雅倫)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
428138_10150521910058499_634248498_9029134_700093074_n.jpg

317447_10150349568223499_634248498_8393015_1926364961_n.jpg

Wah, she didnt change much......

you can see more pix in her FB

https://www.facebook.com/ellen.ChanNgaLun

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can spend money on face lift mah.

old skool RA actress i like.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she one of the actress in 香港奇案之強姦 or rape by an angel or something likethat?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Side track abit.

Last time in another thread, we were disucssing about the CAT III show "She come from HO CHI MINH"她来自胡志明“

Apparently, one brother in the sister forum PM me and wanted to sell me the DVD f0r $30. Any taker?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track abit.

Last time in another thread, we were disucssing about the CAT III show "She come from HO CHI MINH"她来自胡志明“

Apparently, one brother in the sister forum PM me and wanted to sell me the DVD f0r $30. Any taker?
buy? why?
:confused:
no spirit of share share liao ah?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track abit.

30 bucks original or pirated? 30 bucks for 2nd hand original also bo hua especially in this day and age when you can just d/l from the net.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
30 bucks original or pirated? 30 bucks for 2nd hand original also bo hua especially in this day and age when you can just d/l from the net.

buy? why?
:confused:
no spirit of share share liao ah?:confused:

Should be original. I actually posted there asking for this show because many in this forum cannot find this show to download on the net. He PMed me saying he had the disc and I was so happy. Then the next PM come saying $30 :biggrin:
So how?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be original. I actually posted there asking for this show because many in this forum cannot find this show to download on the net. He PMed me saying he had the disc and I was so happy. Then the next PM come saying $30 :biggrin:
So how?

30 is a rip off but as u know thats how the world works. ppl selling u overpriced stuff and if u want it bad enuff u will pay.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how?

yesasia selling at sgd$13. free shipping?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
30 is a rip off but as u know thats how the world works. ppl selling u overpriced stuff and if u want it bad enuff u will pay.

I can only rely on my memory to PCC now. I actually only like the first sexual scene whereby the female lead got seduced by the male lead as they were out one night to watch some firework(festival)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only rely on my memory to PCC now. I actually only like the first sexual scene whereby the female lead got seduced by the male lead as they were out one night to watch some firework(festival)

i find it hard to believe the movie cannot be found online. if u just need that 1 scene to pcc to 30 bucks seems alot. i'm sure u already know that somehow u need a 2nd opinion.