• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially Android

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]
c2b7481e45ec1704534c00c83c9e2cc9.png
[/h]
Posted on March 26, 2012 by ok4u2bu

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-3.jpg

Don’t piss off your girlfriend (especially if the other day you bought her a $1,000 cell phone)! Check out what disappointed girls are capable of.

Advertisement:

<center>
</center>
crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-4.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-5.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-6.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-7.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-8.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-9.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-10.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-11.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-12.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-13.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-14.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-15.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-16.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-17.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-18.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-19.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-20.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-21.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-22.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-23.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-24.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-25.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-26.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-27.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-28.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-29.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-30.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-31.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-32.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-33.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-34.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-35.jpg

crashtestsamsunggalaxynexus-36.jpg

After using her cell phone as a breadboard, frying, boiling and crashing it in the blender, she’ll call you to tell how it felt.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

Nice tits, the mole on her left breast is very tempting.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: here iPhone users... see what your iPhone can NOT survive - ladies especially And

UY, test test how good your Mandarin is..... see below:

why she never sit on "long gou" to expose her "gu gou" but instead showing off her "lu gou"?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's what I call a ... Genuine Blonde .

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee Kooh Peks lah you all! You are supposed to look at the phone lah! :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chee Kooh Peks lah you all! You are supposed to look at the phone lah! :biggrin:

ya lah... i am looking at the phone ma... but my didi standing up show respect to Samsung leh.. why har ? :confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya lah... i am looking at the phone ma... but my didi standing up show respect to Samsung leh.. why har ? :confused:

Orhhh.... Then your 弟弟 did not survive this test...:p the test is about your 定力 aka strength of focus against distractions. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

samsung phone cannot blend ah?

silentisgolden

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]Report: Apple’s next iPhone will incorporate enormous 4.6-inch display[/h]

Will it really be such a whopper? A report on Wednesday suggested that Apple's next iPhone will incorporate an enormous 4.6-inch screen.
Of course, now that all the pre-launch fuss surrounding the new iPad is over, if you listen carefully you can hear the sound of something else; something cranking ever so slowly into action. You got it — it’s the iPhone 5 rumor mill, which from now until launch date, whenever that may be, will be presenting Apple smartphone fans with a dazzling variety of will-it-won’t-it possibilities, in the process whipping up a frenzy of expectation so head-spinningly crazy that when the device does finally hit the shelves with its spanking new this or spiffing new that you’ll be first in line, eyes bulging, mouth drooling, sweat pouring, ready to hand over your hard-earned dollars in order to have that darn handset in your possession. Or something like that.
So here goes. The new iPhone will have an enormous 4.6-inch Retina display, a Reuters report claimed on Wednesday. It also said the device would be launched “around the second quarter” and that the Cupertino company had already placed orders with its display suppliers, LG Display and Samsung.
Reuters obtained its story from South Korean newspaper Maeil Business, which received its information from an “unnamed industry source.” All a bit vague then.
It’s widely expected that the next iteration of Apple’s big-selling handset will come with a larger screen, but exactly how big is the question. A 4.6-inch screen, as the report suggests, would be a significant jump from the current 3.5-inch display. Apple enthusiast site MacRumors is skeptical.
“There have been persistent rumors that the next generation iPhone would carry a larger 4-inch screen,” it says. “We are convinced that Apple had exactly such designs in late prototype stages in China. The proliferation of iPhone cases with measurements of at least a 4-inch screen seemed to suggest that a number of suppliers were also convinced of that fact.”
The suggested second quarter introduction date would fit with the launch dates of earlier versions of the phone, except the iPhone 4S, which was unveiled just last October. Would Apple really launch another handset so soon after the 4S hit the market? Or might they give it a year and wait till October before showing it off?
Of course, it might be that Apple’s next handset isn’t even called the iPhone 5. It might well follow the iPad’s path and be launched as simply the new iPhone. No doubt there’ll be a rumor circulating about that shortly.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

iPhones are ultra vulnerable to damages when they suffer very minor accidents, very often they give you a cracked screen and bye bye warranty. You PAY!

Very often Apple reject to service FOC and void warranty of iPhones, especially for the users who JAIL-BREAK their sets. You PAY AGAIN! :*:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

iPhones are ultra vulnerable to damages when they suffer very minor accidents, very often they give you a cracked screen and bye bye warranty. You PAY!

Very often Apple reject to service FOC and void warranty of iPhones, especially for the users who JAIL-BREAK their sets. You PAY AGAIN! :*:
I have owned 3 iPhones, none gives me any problems. Uncle Yap, you have or not? if not, not fair for you to slam iPhone lor....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know of Ipad. My nephew's friend bought a new ipad, just walk out of the store and fell down. The screen of the ipad cracked. Went back to the store for one on one exchange, store will only give him a recon one.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why must own three?

Heow izit?

I have owned 3 iPhones, none gives me any problems. Uncle Yap, you have or not? if not, not fair for you to slam iPhone lor....

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reject ALL iPhone iPad all the way, I will not even help friends in trouble with these rubbish products.:biggrin: Anyone complain about problems with these junks I laugh at those who deserve the troubles.:p I use Andriod and I believe Google will be another monopoly like MS soon. I hope Firefox phone come out good and cheap then I will switch. Firefox phones promised to sell 10X cheaper than iPhones. :wink:

Google Kaylong lots of interests like tracking users and kaylong appliction to their own sites, e.g. youtube gmail google ID google talks etc. Some big manufacturer must release another compatible Andriod from google's open source and unlock these kaylongs by google.

However comparatively google Andriod is open sourced, 50X better than Apple which is 100% monopoly and Kaylong. Google sold their Andriod via dozens of makers not just Samsung. Apple ripped off 100% of every users directly into their lucrative profits. That's why can not support these greedy exploiters, they deliberately engineered so much limitations and flaws into the product to exploit customers. Yucks!

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reject ALL iPhone iPad all the way, I will not even help friends in trouble with these rubbish products.:biggrin: Anyone complain about problems with these junks I laugh at those who deserve the troubles.:p I use Andriod and I believe Google will be another monopoly like MS soon. I hope Firefox phone come out good and cheap then I will switch. Firefox phones promised to sell 10X cheaper than iPhones. :wink:

Google Kaylong lots of interests like tracking users and kaylong appliction to their own sites, e.g. youtube gmail google ID google talks etc. Some big manufacturer must release another compatible Andriod from google's open source and unlock these kaylongs by google.

However comparatively google Andriod is open sourced, 50X better than Apple which is 100% monopoly and Kaylong. Google sold their Andriod via dozens of makers not just Samsung. Apple ripped off 100% of every users directly into their lucrative profits. That's why can not support these greedy exploiters, they deliberately engineered so much limitations and flaws into the product to exploit customers. Yucks!

All the free apps from Google Android Market cannot run away from all those stupid ads. Like it or not we are being forced to see those ads and that's how Google churn money out from firms that wish to market their products via all those free apps. Of course, all those developers that has been kaylong to join hands with Google will get a cut from the ads too.

I wonder Apple is using the same business model for all their free iphone apps as well? Anyone using iphone free apps can verify?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why must own three?

Heow izit?
New version come, old one gave away lor, of cox it's great :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I reject ALL iPhone iPad all the way, I will not even help friends in trouble with these rubbish products.:biggrin: Anyone complain about problems with these junks I laugh at those who deserve the troubles.:p I use Andriod and I believe Google will be another monopoly like MS soon. I hope Firefox phone come out good and cheap then I will switch. Firefox phones promised to sell 10X cheaper than iPhones. :wink:......
You very unfair lah..... Android I dun like I also dun condemn like you, got 1 Galaxy S2 exploded recently I also no complain....