• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl made racist remarks heard her twitter account blocked & police case

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
306616_10150631331513525_561103524_9316338_1270033478_n.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should sign up an account with SBF. Surely earn a lot of reputation points.

Post on twitter? See now kena Dai Zhi liaoz.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another product from our educational system. After going through the rigid and single track education, people tends to become more stupid.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking stupid girl should be castrated. How dare she compared Indians with dogs. It's insulting to the dogs. :biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong what... she told the Hard Truth wat ...

To be more accurate , it should be ... Fucking Ah Nehs ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow chinese girl actually got mad at the indians. It seems like this time the shit skins are really really taking the piss out of everyone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She maybe ugly but she's tellin the cold hard truth... Try standin next to an Indian IT worker in a train, or the typical Indian Ah Neh pram carrying families.. It can be a train journey to hell for some Sinkies..

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with her tweet, as she has a right to her personal opinion (no matter how incredibly racist or stupid) as long as it was private between friends. The real culprits are her friends who re posted her tweet....

Her explanations after the fact are worse. "I thought it will be private", "I didn't think clearly" "my friends know I don't mean it" etc etc...