• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian brainwashing cult now recruiting in Singapore

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian cult reaches Singapore's shores

Shin Min Daily News - 1 day 20 hrs 52 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">'Mi Lian', the leader of the cult in Malaysia (right)</cite>
A woman says that her daughter has been brainwashed by a cult and now refuses to acknowledge their family ties.

Mdm Chen Jin Ye believes that her daughter, Mrs Huang, a local housewife in her 30s, has joined a cult in Malaysia.

Mrs Huang came to Singapore from Malaysia more than ten years ago and had returned north in January to visit her relatives.

At the time, Mrs Huang met her elder sister and brother-in-law, who brought her to join a cult led by a woman in her 50s known as 'Mi Lian'.

The cult leader, who claims to be able to read fortunes, exorcise demons, and communicate with deities, has supposedly taught Mrs Huang and other followers that they must severe all family ties.

Mdm Chen is now very upset that her daughter no longer acknowledges her and simply calls her Auntie Ye.

According to Mdm Chen, if her daughter acknowledges their family ties, her daughter will 'die'.

"My daughter has suddenly become a stranger to me and is calling me Auntie Ye, how can I not be sad?" she exclaimed.
Mdm Chen's daughter is not the only 'victim' of the cult.

Her elder daughter and son-in-law Hong Qing Hui, 49, as well as Hong's younger sister and her husband have all joined the cult.

Hong has even roped in his son, who is schooling, into the cult.

This cult has already been reported in the Malaysian media when Hong's family spoke to reporters about his strange behaviour.

Hong's parents are similarly upset that he has abandoned his work as a chicken rice seller and taken to calling them Uncle Fu and Auntie Jin.

According to the man's parents, Hong now believes that he will become immortal and must severe all mortal ties like family and work.

"He is already 49 and his children are in university, how can he go join a cult?" asked his parents.

"Now, his mind seems less mature than a teenager!" they exclaimed.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 23 March 2012.