• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang Gin Nah grab FT Auntie Neh Neh

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prcmilf01.jpg

Police is currently looking for a young man in his 20s who molested a woman in Hougang.

According to media reports, the man reportedly tailed a PRC woman in her 40s before grabbing her from behind and groping her body up and down several times.

The woman was stunned and stood rooted to the ground, thereby allowing the man the opportunity to flee. However, his actions were caught on a closed circuit camera nearby.

In the camera footage, the youth appeared about 1.65m tall, fair, medium built with black hair, and was wearing a pair of black-rimmed spectacles.

The shocking incident took place in the estate of Hougang along Hougang Avenue 10 in broad daylight at 1pm on 28 February this year.

A police report was lodged the case is currently being investigated. If found guilty of molest, the youth may be jailed up to 2 years, or fined, or caned, or be sentenced to any two of the three.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/singaporean-youth-groped-breasts-of-prc-aunty-in-broad-daylight-in-hougang/

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suspected the prc auntie felt shiok when kana pressed nehneh but wondered why he left so fast?:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This young man must be referred to Master Zeddy or Grandmaster Goldendragon for counselling. Just pay $30 at Geylang and he can squeeze for 15mins....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to like Temasex times. If you are looking for some hot neh neh pix on a boring work day... search no further than Temasex times.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ho-ching.jpg

I am the queen of Temasex. I can make you steam anytime.

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. i was trying to visualize the squeeze hoh!
3. suddenly, you released the dreadful specimen.
4. no cock can stand leh.
5. what is there to squeeze?