• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The investment thread (Finally)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This is to share any good lobangs or opportunities for the main purpose of investment only. :smile:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
A business acquaintance bought a shophouse near Danga Bay. He said he trusted Tony Fernandez as he set up Tune Hotel there & that Tony should have the inside connections on the future development of the area. For sharing.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
A business acquaintance bought a shophouse near Danga Bay. He said he trusted Tony Fernandez as he set up Tune Hotel there & that Tony should have the inside connections on the future development of the area. For sharing.

Yes, my learned friends think so too. They just don't trust certain developers too much these days.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
WCT bought over an abandoned shopping mall building. The one next to platino. Not far from Sutera mall. Wat say u?

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Didn't want to post this on the main thread but to those who went in to buy industrial that time, the price for the larger one is now more than 1-200k more and the smaller has done pretty ok as well.

As for the 3 different residential projects, i think we got pretty lucky as well.
Well done and congrats!!! :smile:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Have you visited Hotboyfishing?
Was told the maintenance cost of Kelong can be very high due to corrosion...

Kelong, agricultural, farming - Try not to touch as the incoming global war on resources may mandate certain government takeover, etc.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of you who has spare cash, you might want to consider buying Gold Bars as a long term investment. You dont need a lot of cash to collect 1 Oz of Gold bar at USD 1670. Imagine, if you only collect 1 Oz every year and put it away as savings......

Cheers
N

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For those of you who has spare cash, you might want to consider buying Gold Bars as a long term investment. You dont need a lot of cash to collect 1 Oz of Gold bar at USD 1670. Imagine, if you only collect 1 Oz every year and put it away as savings......

Cheers
N

Agree, gold is a good investment vehicle but best to buy from UOB and i would only buy Canadian Maple gold coins as it is more liquid if one only needs a portion. There are pros and cons to each type but i will stick with the gold coins.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can buy gold ETF just like buying stock from singapore exchange.
I prefer this than physically buying the gold.
I think good to keep like 5-10% of total portfolio in gold.