• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy roll call... Will the following cheongsters please report in immediately

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet women arrested in Joo Chiat raid

Lianhe Wanbao - 16 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The women tried to cover their faces as they were led to police vehicles.</cite>
Thirty-three more Vietnamese women were nabbed on Thursday evening (22 Mar) in yet another raid at a lounge in Joo Chiat.

This is the third time the same lounge was raided in three months and so far, 90 men and women have been nabbed altogether.

The latest raid took place at about 9.30pm when several police vehicles arrived and police surrounded the front and back doors of the establishment.

According to a customer, Mr Xie, 70, who was there drinking with his friends at the time, the raid happened so quickly it took many of the women unawares.

"Many of the Vietnamese women were still making out with their customers and some did not even have their clothes on properly", revealed Mr Xie.

"The women didn't even manage to put on their clothes when the police came, but they were given towels to cover themselves", he added.

The customers were allowed to leave as the Vietnamese women were herded together and taken away.

The women were mostly clad in hot pants, low-cut and translucent tops, with thick makeup and stilettos at least three-inches high.

A score of onlookers looked on as they were led into police vehicles.

Mr Xie also explained to reporters that the Vietnamese women were not actually employed by the lounge, but they work the scene there to earn tips by accompanying the men.

Besides earning these tips, the men also bring the women out at rates of $50 to $100, depending on their looks.

According to a lawyer, if the lounge has an agreement with the women, for example, by accepting commision on their alcohol, the lounge may be charged with employing illegal workers and have its license revoked.

If found guilty of such an offence, the owner of the lounge may also be jailed for up to a year,and fined at least $10,000 for each such illegal worker employed.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 23 March 2012.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true, Ah Ram. Those I know, many already retired. The younger ones I am not familiar with. No need to know them too. I am no criminal but an old man happily chionging almost all nights.

Don't worry big bro, guys like us still zip zap through police stations like our backyards. Quote a few sections and chapters or PPPO, and the junior field officers would go send for their SI or IO. Quote a few more and their SI or IO would soften down and talk nicely. But most importantly, don't commit crime. If you do soft offence, e.g. VCH, affray or getting hooked up with street prostitutes, get all angles covered first, leaving a backdoor for you to walk off safely. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry big bro, guys like us still zip zap through police stations like our backyards. Quote a few sections and chapters or PPPO, and the junior field officers would go send for their SI or IO. Quote a few more and their SI or IO would soften down and talk nicely. But most importantly, don't commit crime. If you do soft offence, e.g. VCH, affray or getting hooked up with street prostitutes, get all angles covered first, leaving a backdoor for you to walk off safely. :wink:

I am always very courteous to law enforcement officers. They never gave me any problems. Being polite helps. Being able to speak decent "England" is an advantage. Yet to quote sections, chapters and PPPO to them. When kena road block, I always greet the officer first. It helps.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporting Sir :biggrin:

By the way, it's been almost 1 year since I went for commercial sex. I prefer to bait and fish nowadays instead of going to the market :p
hahaha...raiders, i am too kuku to fish..
can u pass me some of your left over fishes.....
pse pm me....thks a lot.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hahaha...raiders, i am too kuku to fish..
can u pass me some of your left over fishes.....
pse pm me....thks a lot.

I got one. Dunno you want to take boh. 25 years old with big tits. But fat leh. First time I see a fat PRC. But her tits looks good. I have yet to touch her. Last night 11pm cooked up an excuse with my wife and went out to meet her. Disappointed. Totally different from pic. Some more smoke.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one. Dunno you want to take boh. 25 years old with big tits. But fat leh. First time I see a fat PRC. But her tits looks good. I have yet to touch her. Last night 11pm cooked up an excuse with my wife and went out to meet her. Disappointed. Totally different from pic. Some more smoke.
hahaha...u never qc first...straight away reject.
i wait for for those who passed your qc lah.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should be nice to tourist, without them, our tourism number will fall like a rock. singapore so expensive now, who want to come?

jw5

Loyal
According to a customer, Mr Xie, 70, who was there drinking with his friends at the time, the raid happened so quickly it took many of the women unawares.

"Many of the Vietnamese women were still making out with their customers and some did not even have their clothes on properly", revealed Mr Xie.

Is "Mr Xie" a member of SBF? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am always very courteous to law enforcement officers. They never gave me any problems. Being polite helps. Being able to speak decent "England" is an advantage. Yet to quote sections, chapters and PPPO to them. When kena road block, I always greet the officer first. It helps.

Normally, quoting chapters, sections and PPPO would annoy police on duty. It's human nature to feel like, who's the police here, you think you're so clever? However, we being trained in the police way could quote it the police way, not the atas lawyerly or academic way. And of course, courtesy is a must.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hahaha...u never qc first...straight away reject.
i wait for for those who passed your qc lah.

I'm super tempted to try because of that C cup knockers but her smoking and her sexual history puts me off. When I met her last night, she told me she just broke off with her bf. Then she told me she just spent the night at his place the night before. (means telling me he just fucked her lah) At that instance, all my sperm just retreated immediately :biggrin:

The other 2 I'm dating are milf. 29 and 30. Both divorced, both have very bad sex life with their ex husband. When they met me, it was something different for them and now I having at least 4 days of fucking with them every week :biggrin:

Let me know the following before I can help u.

1. Drive?
2. Age, height and weight
3. Looks (out of 10)(in my opinion, Char-azn is 3/10. YSL is 4/10. Teo ser luck is 7.5/10)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
depends on whether the 65 is made up of pui bak, muscle or bone.....................
but if it's 158, probably not the latter. :biggrin:

Tmr I pm u her pic before when she was 50kg. Now kena feed by her asshole bf until 65kg. Why I say asshole. This man really champion. Disgrace to our sinkie men. He want to buy a 2k laptop but no money and he asked her to sign credit card which her parent gave her. Really no standard.

jw5

Loyal
Tmr I pm u her pic before when she was 50kg. Now kena feed by her asshole bf until 65kg. Why I say asshole. This man really champion. Disgrace to our sinkie men. He want to buy a 2k laptop but no money and he asked her to sign credit card which her parent gave her. Really no standard.

bro, no need lah, me joking only.
anyway it's irrelevant and a thing of the past. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now 31 years old still can. I think in a few years time, also cannot liao. Kept wanting to ask you, you got viet milf to gai siao? :biggrin:

If only I could turn back the clock! You are more than 20 yrs my junior. No worries. Mid-40s still can, based on my experience.

Sorry, no Viet MILF to intro you. Mine SYTs, all hit-and-run type.

About 2 weeks ago, was at KTV. 2 Viet SYTs sat with me. Tipped them $200 each. Exchanged hph numbers. Next few days, sent me messages - I love you, I miss you etc. Knna, I scared. Though they both claimed to be 20 and 21, I doubt they are even 18.