• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ace Kindred Cheong Dulan Sg = SINful

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Peesai a sinful place? Dulan for fcuk?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>SIN-ful Singapore? Use SGP instead 10 min
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WATCHED the Olympic event on TV on Saturday night, in which Singapore swimmer Tao Li came first in the heat of the swimming competition. I was happy for her.
However, I was shocked to see her swimming cap printed with the Singapore flag and the letters 'SIN'. I would like to ask why these letters are used to represent Singapore. I suggest the letters SGP be used instead.
I know the letters SGP may cause confusion with the first Formula One night race in Singapore, also called the Singapore Grand Prix or SGP. However, it is better to be mistaken for the Singapore Grand Prix than to be mistaken for, or mocked as, a sinful nation.
Ace Kindred Cheong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I

However, I was shocked to see her swimming cap printed with the Singapore flag and the letters 'SIN'. I would like to ask why these letters are used to represent Singapore.

Here's the answer...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/89348-4some-pdmm.html

4some with a PDMM.

Hi all bros,

Im planning a 4some (MMMF) with a PDMM, Im looking for bros who are below 30yrs, who likes MILF, and a lot of enjoyment time for 2hrs, the rate is unlimited shots in 2hrs for 150.

A little abt PDMM, she has nice figure, firm c-cup, fair, friendly, and shes 30yrs of age, she dun do this often, only once a blue moon, so not like those WL or street walker, Bros whos interested pm me, i will org. it.

PLS when u PM, pls state whats ur request and alittle abt urself, eg body size, height, dun just pm me "Im interested". Thankyou

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW..Great minds think alike - Ace already MP potential :biggrin:

...Mr Ang Mong Seng (Hong Kah GRC), who proposed changing the name of the ward class because the letter 'C' sounds like 'si', the word for 'dead' in Hokkien.

Mr Ang related a tale of how a superstitious resident refrained from calling the ward by its name, and shushed him when he did so.