• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In AMK Hub, PRC FTs tried to abduct sinkie boy to sell in Shenzhen!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC couple attempts to abduct local boy?

Shin Min Daily News - 16 hrs 23 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pic for illustration purposes only)</cite>
A woman has complained on the internet that a Chinese national couple tried to abduct her child at Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Ms 'Allison Goon' shared her experience on her Facebook page, explaining that she was at the AMK Hub Fiesta on Sunday (18 Mar).

She had just fed her son and walked away to throw some rubbish when she turned back and found another woman taking her son away by his hand.

She shouted after her son and asked the woman why she was holding her son's hand.

The woman, who spoke with a China accent, replied that she had "the wrong child", then walked away with another man while pretending that nothing had happened.!

When Ms Allison Goon asked her son why he had followed the stranger,
the boy said that the woman had told him, "follow me, I will bring you home".

Concerned about the incident, Ms Allison Goon spoke to the mall management and was advised to make a police report.

She has since done so.

The mall's management has emphasised that this was an isolated incident and advises the public not to panic unnecessarily.

The Member of Parliament who looks after the area, Mr Seng Han Thong, has also expressed concern and told reporters that the police will step up their patrols while the mall management will monitor the situation.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 21 March 2012.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They could have bought babies in China for the price of a Wild Wild Wet entrance fee without so much hassle. Why bother abducting kids in Singapore?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They could have bought babies in China for the price of a Wild Wild Wet entrance fee without so much hassle. Why bother abducting kids in Singapore?

Singapore kids considered FT in China.

Imported stuff are always better than local borns, just ask PAP, they will kee chiu in agreement.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Disagree. Both PRCs and MP Baey regard sinkies as dogs

eh you back dated leh, MP Baey already flipped prata when he commented on the budget terminal ah tiong.

as for that piece of crap Sun Xu, i'll quote tin tin :"I don't know what to say".

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh you back dated leh, MP Baey already flipped prata when he commented on the budget terminal ah tiong.

what happened? I dunno because never read newspaper.

did he specifically say "singaporeans are not dogs" after ah tiong killed the cleaner?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what happened? I dunno because never read newspaper.

did he specifically say "singaporeans are not dogs" after ah tiong killed the cleaner?

eh dont have, he just said its a heidious crime.

but its an improvement lah, never ask the cab driver to reflect on what he said to the ah tiong thus causing him to go kookoo.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This country has enough local time bombs walking around already, now we have to accomodate foreign made time bombs :biggrin:

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC will regret taking SG kids for sale, they will be troublesome, lazy, stupid, and fall sick and die very quickly in harsh PRC environment. No point to steal and worthless. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so blur or what? Dont you know China has a one child policy? Sons are considered precious. You may be able to sell girls for the price but no way sons. That's why they want to abduct boys. This woman may have reached her quota.