Thread: In AMK Hub, PRC FTs tried to abduct sinkie boy to sell in Shenzhen!!

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 11

Angry In AMK Hub, PRC FTs tried to abduct sinkie boy to sell in Shenzhen!!

PRC couple attempts to abduct local boy?

Shin Min Daily News - 16 hrs 23 mins ago

<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pic for illustration purposes only)</cite>
    A woman has complained on the internet that a Chinese national couple tried to abduct her child at Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Ms 'Allison Goon' shared her experience on her Facebook page, explaining that she was at the AMK Hub Fiesta on Sunday (18 Mar).

She had just fed her son and walked away to throw some rubbish when she turned back and found another woman taking her son away by his hand.

She shouted after her son and asked the woman why she was holding her son's hand.

The woman, who spoke with a China accent, replied that she had "the wrong child", then walked away with another man while pretending that nothing had happened.!

When Ms Allison Goon asked her son why he had followed the stranger,
    the boy said that the woman had told him, "follow me, I will bring you home".

Concerned about the incident, Ms Allison Goon spoke to the mall management and was advised to make a police report.

She has since done so.

The mall's management has emphasised that this was an isolated incident and advises the public not to panic unnecessarily.

The Member of Parliament who looks after the area, Mr Seng Han Thong, has also expressed concern and told reporters that the police will step up their patrols while the mall management will monitor the situation.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 21 March 2012.

My Reputation Points: 341 / Power: 0

Default Re: In AMK Hub, PRC FTs tried to abduct sinkie boy to sell in Shenzhen!!

They could have bought babies in China for the price of a Wild Wild Wet entrance fee without so much hassle. Why bother abducting kids in Singapore?

My Reputation Points: 2667 / Power: 6

Default Re: In AMK Hub, PRC FTs tried to abduct sinkie boy to sell in Shenzhen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post
    They could have bought babies in China for the price of a Wild Wild Wet entrance fee without so much hassle. Why bother abducting kids in Singapore?
    Singapore kids considered FT in China.

Imported stuff are always better than local borns, just ask PAP, they will kee chiu in agreement.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    超级白 - 人在做,天在看

'Politics is a contest for power but the key principle when you have power is, don't take advantage of people under your charge, and always be honest and upfront with them. And always be honest and upfront with your people. All of us make mistakes. When a mistake is made, just come clean and say so. But do not cover up. That is why I have not let this go.' - Vivian Balakrishnan

Quote Originally Posted by Jlokta View Post

Imported stuff are always better than local borns, just ask PAP, they will kee chiu in agreement.
    Disagree. Both PRCs and MP Baey regard sinkies as dogs

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

how to sell sinkie kid that looks cheena in cheenaland?

My Reputation Points: 2887 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post

hi there

1. bingo!
    2. since as dogs, the kid should be cheaper than the local chin babies mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    how to sell sinkie kid that looks cheena in cheenaland?
    A good salesman can sell ice to eskimo, just ask our screw king bro Joe
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    超级白 - 人在做,天在看

'Politics is a contest for power but the key principle when you have power is, don't take advantage of people under your charge, and always be honest and upfront with them. And always be honest and upfront with your people. All of us make mistakes. When a mistake is made, just come clean and say so. But do not cover up. That is why I have not let this go.' - Vivian Balakrishnan

My Reputation Points: 1038 / Power: 10

Ms Allison Goon, is that her real name? or they forgotten the "du"?
    THE GOVT HAS SOLD US OUT CHEAPLY
    Sinkapore is a filthy dumping ground for defective humans

Kind to enemy, cruel to yourself
    有钱就玩别人,没钱就被别人玩
    Reality pity no one
    Hope is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
    Rich lives for the money, poor lives to curse the rich
    Rich has choices, poor left with no choice

eh you back dated leh, MP Baey already flipped prata when he commented on the budget terminal ah tiong.

as for that piece of crap Sun Xu, i'll quote tin tin :"I don't know what to say".
    超级白 - 人在做,天在看

eh you back dated leh, MP Baey already flipped prata when he commented on the budget terminal ah tiong.
    what happened? I dunno because never read newspaper.

did he specifically say "singaporeans are not dogs" after ah tiong killed the cleaner?

what happened? I dunno because never read newspaper.

did he specifically say "singaporeans are not dogs" after ah tiong killed the cleaner?
    eh dont have, he just said its a heidious crime.

but its an improvement lah, never ask the cab driver to reflect on what he said to the ah tiong thus causing him to go kookoo.
    超级白 - 人在做,天在看

My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 7

This country has enough local time bombs walking around already, now we have to accomodate foreign made time bombs
    Retired from SBF

My Reputation Points: 192 / Power: 0

PRC will regret taking SG kids for sale, they will be troublesome, lazy, stupid, and fall sick and die very quickly in harsh PRC environment. No point to steal and worthless.

My Reputation Points: 524 / Power: 0

You so blur or what? Dont you know China has a one child policy? Sons are considered precious. You may be able to sell girls for the price but no way sons. That's why they want to abduct boys. This woman may have reached her quota.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post

Thread Information