• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 year old jump overhead bridge after quarrel with GF

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
how can we support your buisness .....i eat out a lot ....unless yours is wholesale food business.

im not coming back to singapore . my good friend will help me run the biz . sorry jah , i cant tell you what kind of new food now .....thats biz secret .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes jah . going to bring in new food to singapore market .

Hey brother, GD is right. If you want open nightspot business, better be physically around. The night spot business is easy connected to pills and drugs. I'm not saying that you cannot trust your friends. But sometimes it is better to be careful. When I was doing my degree, I had to work at night to supplement my living expenses and had the chance to work in a few night spots. Sometimes you could not control everyone if they decides to bring in the pills to consume in your premises. I still remembered once there was this gentleman who will order a bottle of liquor and drink quietly at the bar counter. Me being the bartender remembered him. He came once, twice and on the third time, there was a raid. All the men, including the male staffs were taken back to cantonment for urine test. That was when I knew that he was the OC of the Alpha team. In the toilet when we were collecting the urine, there was one guy who refused to cooperate and the CNB guys simply just whacked him. :biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
If you want open nightspot business, better be physically around. The night spot business is easy connected to pills and drugs.

And if physically fierce, even better. Doesn't help if one if is a small sized softcock with glasses trying to survive in this kind of industry. Knew an ex-commando SSG who did quite well in the nightspot industry

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody seemed to remember a young Sinkie Chinese jumped off a moving taxi along the Ayer Rajah expressway after quarelling with his PRC girlfriend more than ten years ago. No, he did not make it.:biggrin:

One Prc girl at Ktv told me she was once hounded by her sinkie ex-boyfriend who made life hell for her. He would come to her working place and scold her customers, threaten suicide etc. Really drama. It took her a few months to get rid of this psycho.

Sometimes I think Sinkie men don't need wives/girlfriends. They need their mothers.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Prc girl at Ktv told me she was once hounded by her sinkie ex-boyfriend who made life hell for her. He would come to her working place and scold her customers, threaten suicide etc. Really drama. It took her a few months to get rid of this psycho.

Sometimes I think Sinkie men don't need wives/girlfriends. They need their mothers.

Sinkie mentality. They need PAP or else they are lost. Maybe if they meet a good cock sucking expert like myo539, they can be weaned off PRC girls.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how can we support your buisness .....i eat out a lot ....unless yours is wholesale food business.

bro...i will post it here when the biz start running .. its not a whole sale biz . its kind of small street food biz ... like o chang kee but of course not goin to sell curry puff . its a new food which im trying to hit into singapore market .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey brother, GD is right. If you want open nightspot business, better be physically around. The night spot business is easy connected to pills and drugs. I'm not saying that you cannot trust your friends. But sometimes it is better to be careful. When I was doing my degree, I had to work at night to supplement my living expenses and had the chance to work in a few night spots. Sometimes you could not control everyone if they decides to bring in the pills to consume in your premises. I still remembered once there was this gentleman who will order a bottle of liquor and drink quietly at the bar counter. Me being the bartender remembered him. He came once, twice and on the third time, there was a raid. All the men, including the male staffs were taken back to cantonment for urine test. That was when I knew that he was the OC of the Alpha team. In the toilet when we were collecting the urine, there was one guy who refused to cooperate and the CNB guys simply just whacked him. :biggrin:

bro , most of the night club in the world involved some kind of ppl pushin drugs ...it happen to my club in japan too ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody seemed to remember a young Sinkie Chinese jumped off a moving taxi along the Ayer Rajah expressway after quarelling with his PRC girlfriend more than ten years ago. No, he did not make it.:biggrin:

didn't make it out of taxi? PRC girlfriend pulled him back?
the idiot quarreled with girlfriend more than ten years ago then waited till now to jump?