• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 year old jump overhead bridge after quarrel with GF

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3am still not at home and they are only 16/17....When I was 16, Im home at 3pm.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. it is also the skill of parenting nowadays.
3. youths today just cannot accept failure in examinations, living, oops!
4. emotions & of course always want to win.
5. you must be some good boy when you were younger.
6. definitely some mama's boy or what?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see your body art, I roughly know you don't like to go home type :biggrin:

Bro last time I young no tattoo leh :wink: . But frankly speaking last time I very ah beng always go around looking for trouble . Thought very cool ... Now think back dam stupid ... But hey , it's part of growing up .. And i have already grown out of it liao . Nice memories though :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, bingo!

That's right bro , both my parents are working .. No time takecare of me . But can't blame them cause they needed to put food on the table .. Bobian life is hard back then .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro last time I young no tattoo leh :wink: . But frankly speaking last time I very ah beng always go around looking for trouble . Thought very cool ... Now think back dam stupid ... But hey , it's part of growing up .. And i have already grown out of it liao . Nice memories though :wink:

Actually seeing your tattoos and also your stories of how you used to help frens harrass debtors like throwing crickets filled with shit into their homes and challenging that johnnyft to a 1 vs 1 match can tell you're more the pai kia gangster type.

That johnnyft duel must have sucked. What did you do after you found out that he didn't show up at the padang?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually seeing your tattoos and also your stories of how you used to help frens harrass debtors like throwing crickets filled with shit into their homes and challenging that johnnyft to a 1 vs 1 match can tell you're more the pai kia gangster type.

That johnnyft duel must have sucked. What did you do after you found out that he didn't show up at the padang?

Go back loh ...but curse and swear on the way home for wasting my time ..But seriously if you see me in person you don't even think I'm like that cause I don't have those rusty face .. And I dress up well .

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, bingo!

Wrong lor. I grew up in a broken family. Parents divorce when I was in Primary school and my brother and I were taken care of by grandparents. Grandparents also illiterate type, dont know how to educate children one. Parents never took care of us, never give us money. But both of us grew up properly. Never join gangs, never smoke, never take drugs, never drink, both graudated from Uni and both holding proper jobs now.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Johnny333? That guy was nice. He gave me some points today with the message "merry christmas, ho ho ho" :p

Bro johhnyFT and johnny333 are two different people . Johnny ft is from the old sammyboy forum

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong lor. I grew up in a broken family. Parents divorce when I was in Primary school and my brother and I were taken care of by grandparents. Grandparents also illiterate type, dont know how to educate children one. Parents never took care of us, never give us money. But both of us grew up properly. Never join gangs, never smoke, never take drugs, never drink, both graudated from Uni and both holding proper jobs now.

Bro thankyou for sharing your side of story ... You got my respect ..if I were u maybe now I'm in prison Liao .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your story has a happy ending which is not always the case for others with similar backgrounds. Thanks for sharing bro.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro thankyou for sharing your side of story ... You got my respect ..if I were u maybe now I'm in prison Liao .

Thanks brother. We were lucky. Now both of us are married and our wives were good. They knew about our family history and did not mind. Our parent's divorce did not put a phobia on us. In fact, all four of us (my brother, his wife, my wife and I) all love children. The unfortunate thing is, we are still trying very hard :biggrin:

You made it good also brother. You live your dream and the way you wanted. In fact you are much more successful.

Your story has a happy ending which is not always the case for others with similar backgrounds. Thanks for sharing bro.

Thanks brother :smile:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks brother. We were lucky. Now both of us are married and our wives were good. They knew about our family history and did not mind. Our parent's divorce did not put a phobia on us. In fact, all four of us (my brother, his wife, my wife and I) all love children. The unfortunate thing is, we are still trying very hard :biggrin:

You made it good also brother. You live your dream and the way you wanted. In fact you are much more successful.

Thanks brother :smile:

Bro... Bo bian if we don't help ourself whose going to help us ? My parents both are not rich , I can't pray to the god and ask him to give me money .. The only way out is go out there and try everything ..because I have nothing to lose ...basically nothin at all . Yes we are lucky .. But luck is just 10% of getting where I am today.. Hard work is 90% . as I don't even go uni .. I only had a interior design diploma that's all .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I do notice that most self made bosses do not have degrees :biggrin:

Dont know alamking got degree boh? :p

Whahahaha maybe he also don't have . I think a person mindset is very important whether have paper or not ..

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie commits suicide: unnatural death, case closed.

Tiongster commits suicide: under investigation.

What a cuntry! :rolleyes:

When the case is classified as unnatural death, the police cannot close the case. They have to investigate and present the findings to the Coroner's Court. Only the Coroner can give the verdict of suicide or otherwise after hearing the case.

So, there is no difference in the way police handle the case of a Sinkie, a Tiongster, a Pinoy, a Bangla or a Vietcon fell to their death from height.