• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Request for Narong Wongwan - Please change your avatar

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
NW, you probably know me as a non aggressive guy here. But then there are some things one cannot swallow. So I have to speak up for everyone here. Can you please spare us the agony of looking at your avatar. Please Pii Narong, its very, I don't know what to say . . . .

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kekekeke this is my 2nd nick specific thread.
I am getting famous.
I must be doing things right hahaha.
Am using iPad now to surf Internet, will change avatar once I on the comp tomorrow.
In the meantime enjoy the scenery while it lasts :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am getting famous.
Am using iPad now to surf Internet, will change avatar once I on the comp tomorrow.

Fuxx in the mean time please don't post until tomorrow, we need good sleep not nightmares.

Korb-khun-krap-pii

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am getting famous.

you still not as popular as ah ram and " god man send " :wink: ...i agree with joe ..please change it ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NW, you probably know me as a non aggressive guy here. But then there are some things one cannot swallow. So I have to speak up for everyone here. Can you please spare us the agony of looking at your avatar. Please Pii Narong, its very, I don't know what to say . . . .

whahahaaha...you are getting very funny ...keep it up and nice thread ...must really make you smoke weed become lagi funny :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahaaha...you are getting very funny ...keep it up and nice thread ...must really make you smoke weed become lagi funny :wink:

when stoned, ya, I can be funny, even my Japanese suppliers think so when I convince 3 of them to get into the same jacuzzi with 3 girls. How I convinced them? I told them that they will feel like they are Yakuzas when all of them in the same pool with some girls. They were shock at first cos although 3 of them in the same company all are in different positions so this is like taboo for them. But after all in the same pool and enjoyed so much they love me so much.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wanted to tell him that since noon! "Stop giving us nightmares!"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
by the way how to change avatar ? i still dont know .

ha ha ha ha ha you stoned already I know.

Anyway look at top right hand corner "Setings" click

The in Settings page you see left hand side under "My Settings" there is a place "Edit Avatar"

Goodnight buddy I need to sleep now I quite high with my Cordon Blue.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when stoned, ya, I can be funny, even my Japanese suppliers think so when I convince 3 of them to get into the same jacuzzi with 3 girls. How I convinced them? I told them that they will feel like they are Yakuzas when all of them in the same pool with some girls. They were shock at first cos although 3 of them in the same company all are in different positions so this is like taboo for them. But after all in the same pool and enjoyed so much they love me so much.

thats why alot of japanese like to work in a non-japanese company ...its fun . i also treated all my staffs like friends ..they also told me that im different from other japanese boss that they ever work for . i also pour drinks for them when we go out ...thats also a taboo in japan .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ha ha ha ha ha you stoned already I know.

Anyway look at top right hand corner "Setings" click

The in Settings page you see left hand side under "My Settings" there is a place "Edit Avatar"

Goodnight buddy I need to sleep now I quite high with my Cordon Blue.

ok good night joe ...now going to try .