• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you Legoland, appreciate.

i have managed to buy furniture, lighting & heaters (installed) and beds.

heard from malaysian condo owner that some stalls in this kind of exhibition taken deposit and neve
r show up,
or anything for exchange, you need to drive your furniture to the state that the shop located ...

dont know how true?

cola23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Just collected my keys for the Taman Gaya project & discover the water pressure sucks.

Developers Daiman being aware doesn't seems interested to fix the problems.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Just collected my keys for the Taman Gaya project & discover the water pressure sucks.

Developers Daiman being aware doesn't seems interested to fix the problems.

Usually for landed you need to install additional pump to boost the water pressure.

cola23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really regret buying Malaysian properties, never knew they can deliver goods this way.

The developer told me it's like that. It's a joke.

As professional developers providing housing, if you are aware of such problems, isn't it being professional to make good the situation by rectifying it.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really regret buying Malaysian properties, never knew they can deliver goods this way.

The developer told me it's like that. It's a joke.

As professional developers providing housing, if you are aware of such problems, isn't it being professional to make good the situation by rectifying it.

It's really like that. Different culture (less tender loving care by government and developers).

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
highlight this to your renovation contractors, they know what to do. but dont get carrot by them
Usually the water pressure from SAJ should be good enough to reach and fill the 'tangki'. If you experience low pressure at the upper level due to low pressure, it's because of inadequate height of the 'tangki' from the upper bathrooms. Even a water heater with pump might not solve the problem.

What you need is modification to the water supply from tangki by installing a one-way valve at the water outlet at tangki and fork the direct supply from SAJ to upper level bathrooms.

I can introduce you a plumber who can do this modification.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually the water pressure from SAJ should be good enough to reach and fill the 'tangki'. If you experience low pressure at the upper level due to low pressure, it's because of inadequate height of the 'tangki' from the upper bathrooms. Even a water heater with pump might not solve the problem.

What you need is modification to the water supply from tangki by installing a one-way valve at the water outlet at tangki and fork the direct supply from SAJ to upper level bathrooms.

I can introduce you a plumber who can do this modification.

I also have this problem. Most landed has this problem for the second level.
Developer Setia said if install pump or bypass, then their internal pipe no more warranty.
I know it is unfair but what to do.
I already install non-pump water heater at the upper toilets but the pressure too low for the heater to even work.
So got to change to w/h with pump.
Don't dare to take the chance of internal pipe bursting.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have this problem. Most landed has this problem for the second level.
Developer Setia said if install pump or bypass, then their internal pipe no more warranty.
I know it is unfair but what to do.
I already install non-pump water heater at the upper toilets but the pressure too low for the heater to even work.
So got to change to w/h with pump.
Don't dare to take the chance of internal pipe bursting.

You should sue SP Setia because always causing problem to house owners. Really a terrible developer. Dare to take award some more.

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Thread seems like it has been "dead" for a while but no harm asking i guess.
Anyone here knows where to find good and reliable Contractors for Lighting Installation for Condos that is near JB Customs?

My unit comes with "0" lights.

cola23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I've been quoted Rm19,000 for painting the interior & exterior of size 35x80ft double storey cluster.
Any feedback from members here? Is the price reasonable ?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I've been quoted Rm19,000 for painting the interior & exterior of size 35x80ft double storey cluster.
Any feedback from members here? Is the price reasonable ?

I have my double storey cluster measuring 42x70ft painted inside out at RM8,000. However, it is a quote which is more than a year old as part of an overall renovation package and before the GST implementation.

cola23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks AHGS14 for the information, contractors mentioned they need scaffolding which I think is nonsensical. I welcome more feedback from others members.
One more thing, I was quoted around RM11,000 for debris disposal, is it really that expensive in Boleh land?

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks AHGS14 for the information, contractors mentioned they need scaffolding which I think is nonsensical. I welcome more feedback from others members.
One more thing, I was quoted around RM11,000 for debris disposal, is it really that expensive in Boleh land?

Your contractors might have rabbit's eyes, I guess. Get few more quotes will then confirm if my guessing is right.

cola23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks potter & organic for the information. Hi organic what do u meant by rabbit eyes.
Brother potter, what's the fair pricing for painting & debris in your opinion.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rabbit likes to see carrot right? Sorry if I'm too blunt.

I was quoted RM3K (Nippon paint) for interior only after GST implemented.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very prof in buying paints and painting now, from outdoor to indoor, top to bottom. :biggrin:
Rem, if you buy paint lei, do buy from the dedicated paints shop, try to avoid those hardware shop which doesn't have much varieties of the paint's base.
One 15-20L of ICI "highend" paint is ard RM3xx. normal white v cheap only.
One bamboo stick and GOOD paint brush, can paint until you siao!

RM19000. kill people set fire. Wahaha...:rolleyes:
RM11000, debris disposal,:eek: Wahaha...

hope tat helps. :smile:

Bro Potter, you're really super...man, to paint in and out can really get siao. Thumbs up.