• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Need some design advice on grills.

Thanks..My wet kitchen is keep to make tutu kueh :smile: Wet kitchen to me is meant for chef. Haha. No lah, I juz want to keep my place simple and easy to maintain. No point having so many things and end of the day I am not using. Most importantly, I got to keep to budget. Discipline. In fact, $ not enough. Haha

love the main door gate.... and nice kitchen cabinet...
why didnt u put ur stove in the wet kitchen? The Jade's wet kitchen is quite decent in size to put in stove and even a fridge....

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks..My wet kitchen is keep to make tutu kueh :smile: Wet kitchen to me is meant for chef. Haha. No lah, I juz want to keep my place simple and easy to maintain. No point having so many things and end of the day I am not using. Most importantly, I got to keep to budget. Discipline. In fact, $ not enough. Haha

I see, i just tot it will be a better idea to build ur cabinet in the wet kitchen...so that the oil and gas from cooking doesnt fly to the living room.... becoz Jade has a big enuff wet kitchen...just a tot...
anyway congrats...seems like u r on the way to completion liao~ =)

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, u are right. I am afraid of oil flying around. Thus, only light cooking for our family at the moment till I get a glass divider for my kitchen and living hall. Well, major reno completed and now gradually furnishing the house. Hope to finish it by end of this month.

I see, i just tot it will be a better idea to build ur cabinet in the wet kitchen...so that the oil and gas from cooking doesnt fly to the living room.... becoz Jade has a big enuff wet kitchen...just a tot...
anyway congrats...seems like u r on the way to completion liao~ =)

EastLake

Alfrescian
Loyal

I share your philosophy too.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you..I got yard gate..pls hor..I am not that brave..

Lyc396.... wahhhh.... your window grilles and main door gate very nice.... I like... heeee

Your kitchen windows dont need put up window grilles ah?

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interior Design

Has anyone used an Interior Design contractor for their house renovation? I am checking out D'Cruz Interior Design and D'wani Design but I am still open to other recommendations.

Last edited:

Kuroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Interior Design

Is anyone experienced on GWEE Contractor? I'm checking the contractor to help on house renovation. or is there any recommendation can be shared?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is anyone experienced on GWEE Contractor? I'm checking the contractor to help on house renovation. or is there any recommendation can be shared?

i read somewhere that this contractor left some items at owners garden like a storage place ... if u are okay with it , u can try this coy.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all,
Do u all get approval from MPJB for your extension plan ?
I am thinking of building a two storeys extension rooms into the 20ft wide garden. Contractor tell me that MPJB will only allow 10ft, as they need a gap of 10ft away from the perimeter wall. KNN , like that my extension room become 1/2 size ! I tell contractor I can compromise by leaving a 3ft gap from the wall . But will that risk being kena ask to dismantled the extension by MPJB in future ? What is best way to get MPJB to approve the extension plan ?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some reviews that the contractor quoted at the high side. Quality still acceptable.

Is she a lady driving a toyota harrier?