• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Singaporeans are now living in China? Care to share your experience?

Oogle

How many Singaporeans are now living in China? Care to share your experience?

I am thinking of forming a club for different cities for Singaporeans living there to collaborate
and share experience and knowledge. If anyone wants to stay at Shenzhen can drop me a note.
I have links to many website there for all the info you require. Thanks.

Oogle

Hi Eric Lum,

Which part of china are you staying? Is it beijing? And what job do you do? Care to tell me more about yourself?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, that Eric Lum(par) is a PAP dog & a troll..

His mission is posting rubbish, disrupting the process, so that quitters cannot unite.

Hi Eric Lum,

Which part of china are you staying? Is it beijing? And what job do you do? Care to tell me more about yourself?