• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People's Association doing Popularity Checks

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone rang the doorbell and woke me up from my afternoon nap. Was surprised why security let in strangers but curiosity got the better of me when he said he represented People's Association and started blurting out a series of question without apologizing for waking me up (i definitely looked like i was disturbed from my sleep), without even asking permission if he could proceed. I did not even ask for his identification since someone as tactless as that can only be PAP related.

Most of the questions were beating around the bush but i identifed 3 core questions for which they were surveying:
1) What is your level of confidence in the present leadership
2) What is your view regarding the present transport system
3) What is your view on the government's provision for older age group.

After that he dumped me a $5 NTUC voucher and asked for my phone number. How crooked! Make me accept the 500 cents voucher first then ask for phone number. Anyway gave him a fake name and fake number.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah...How come my area dun have this lobang. Good money to miss leh...

Becuase your area got more than 60% dogs who supported PAP. Thus PAP don't really want to waste their time on town where they are confident of winning in the next election. They will only visit town that garners more than 40% opposition surpporters like Marine parade, Tampines, Joo Chiat, Bishan, Potong Pasir, east coast. Places like Ang Mo Kio, Jurong will be out of PAP's saka radar.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

1911.jpg

Maybe, some of you can ask around to find out whether Sinkies :

• Will you pull a trigger to start the next French Revo or 1911 ?
  • Do you think you can afford an Uzi with ten magazines of rounds and two hand grenades ?
  • Will you drive a van with a bomb to ...
  • Do your friends think you are mad enough to fight for at least two weeks ?

What do you all think ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becuase your area got more than 60% dogs who supported PAP. Thus PAP don't really want to waste their time on town where they are confident of winning in the next election. They will only visit town that garners more than 40% opposition surpporters like Marine parade, Tampines, Joo Chiat, Bishan, Potong Pasir, east coast. Places like Ang Mo Kio, Jurong will be out of PAP's saka radar.

I can vouch that you are right. What i am amazed at is.. down to the literally "running dog" on the ground, the PAP attitude is so evident. If i ring someone's doorbell, the first thing i would say is i apologise if i am disturbing, do you mind if i spend a few minutes on a quick survey on behalf of so and so.. even more amazed is the speed he shuffed a $5 NTUC voucher to me before even explaining "this is a small token as a gesture of our appreciation"... tsk tsk tsk... this is my first direct encounter with PAP in my life.. how can anyone support a party made up of such people