• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi SC177, missed this msg. The CIQ is only starting to be built when I visited a month back. Unlikely to be ready this year for sure. Am not following it much, sorry...

No news on any public ferries from SG, though it is a possibility with Indoor theme park/Traders hotel nearby.

Hi Avelc

The CIQ - is it a small one that you see under construction ? Only for yacht owners ? or will there be public ferry about Singapore to there ? If the only place they board from Singapore is Raffles Marina, then it would be the former (which will not bring the crowd).

Can you enlighten me what is HH and EL ?

thanks

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all...

Anybody knows how the sea facing units sale are doing? ....thanks.

rgds..Quartz

I went to a seminar hosted by NS Global in Singapore today where they launched a KL property. They had a scale model for SPH as well. I was told that they had only one unit at SPH left, marina facing, 2 bedroom, 15xx sft at 1.6x M. They were giving a 72k cash credit that reduced the downayment.

Cheers,
IR

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to a seminar hosted by NS Global in Singapore today where they launched a KL property. They had a scale model for SPH as well. I was told that they had only one unit at SPH left, marina facing, 2 bedroom, 15xx sft at 1.6x M. They were giving a 72k cash credit that reduced the downayment.

Cheers,
IR

Thanks IR...

Is the 72k in RM or S$ ?...guess either way, they are still maintaining > RM1k/psf...

Cheers...quartz

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key thing for Puteri Harbour will be the connectivity with Tuas Link MRT station to be opened by 2016. If the Singapore would allow the construction of a ferry terminal with CIQ at Raffles Marina integrated with the Tuas Link MRT, that would be a game changer!!

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody has concrete plans on the singapore side for the ferry terminal at raffles marina and its connectivity with Tuas Link MRT?

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine, living in Ph, walking to the CIQ and taking a ferry with frequencies of 15-20 min directly to Singaproe Tuas Link MRT? Uff.,and by 2016? That could be great!!

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i found this forum so useful! After reading for a week, i have finally bought a unit at imperia. Is a high floor courtyard facing 2 bedroom unit at 1.4+m.
I hope i am not being impulsive, but sing ppty is just too exp.

puterinaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breetings to all Sifus and Sigong,

I just booked a unit at SPH, Marina facing 3 bed, 1496 sf , 1.6 mil, 72k rebate on furnishing, No lease back , no guarantee.
Seems like more brothers prefer the lease back unit for security but all was sold out. so no choice only have this unit left.
Just wonder what is the expected rental for this 3 bedroom unit facing the Marina and who may be the potential tenant?.

Seems many investor are targeting this project and this area. Hear about people talking about it in KL, SIN and even in China. But dont think any Chinese bought into this am I right?

GLTA.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... well done!!!!

Breetings to all Sifus and Sigong,

I just booked a unit at SPH, Marina facing 3 bed, 1496 sf , 1.6 mil, 72k rebate on furnishing, No lease back , no guarantee.
Seems like more brothers prefer the lease back unit for security but all was sold out. so no choice only have this unit left.
Just wonder what is the expected rental for this 3 bedroom unit facing the Marina and who may be the potential tenant?.

Seems many investor are targeting this project and this area. Hear about people talking about it in KL, SIN and even in China. But dont think any Chinese bought into this am I right?

GLTA.

puterinaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... well done!!!!

Thanks !

But was worried that I overpaid as those unit with lease back are only about MR900+ psf , where these marina facing unit are about MR 1,038 psf. Any brothers who bought marina facing unit and care to share how much you paid?

I just saw the site few months ago and feel that this location is excellent and good fengshui, so when i saw it is available i just make my decision there and then. Hopefully can rent out because I am working oversea.

GLTA and feel very happy we have such a good community of owners in this chat.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, those of you here who have bought a condo in Imperia, have you heard anything regarding the State Consent from your lawyers? I signed my S&P agreement around 10 months back and still no word.

Cheers,

IR

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I will be signing the S&P soon. Can tell me more about the state consent so that I can check with the lawyer. Btw which bank did u use and what the the loan rate. Thanks.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I will be signing the S&P soon. Can tell me more about the state consent so that I can check with the lawyer. Btw which bank did u use and what the the loan rate. Thanks.

Hi Peaceful, sorry for the late response. Foreigners buying properties in Malaysia will have to apply for State Consent. It costs RM 10,000 + RM 1500 approx legal fees. Typically, lawyers apply for this after the signing of S&P agreement and these days it takes around 4 weeks to get approved. For Imperia, there was some complication whereby they have not been able to give the requisite clearance to the lawyers to proceed with the State Consent. Personally, I am not too worried as this is a common issue with UEM, but it is always nice to get the clearances done as there are rumours flying around that the State Consent levy will increase from RM 10k to 30k. One advantage for us is that UEM cannot draw your loan before State Consent is received, so you dont pay any interest in case the consent is not received before the payment milestone is achieved.

I had used HSBC and HLB. The rates at that time, a year back, were BLR - 2.4% and that came to 4.2%. You may want to check with them for current rates which should not be too different as BLR to my knowledge has not changed.

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Peaceful, sorry for the late response. Foreigners buying properties in Malaysia will have to apply for State Consent. It costs RM 10,000 + RM 1500 approx legal fees. Typically, lawyers apply for this after the signing of S&P agreement and these days it takes around 4 weeks to get approved.

My state consent take 5 months and until now still havn't approved becos UEM owed quit rent to the MY goverment.

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRock & thanks for sharing the info. Do I pay the state consent with my 10% payment when I sign my S&P? Or do I pay after the lawyer get approval? I think I might use HSBC recommended by UEM. 4.2% and is so convenient, the banker can come over to Sing. I am thinking of asking the lawyer to come over to sing to sign S&P too.

Hi Kengheng, just curious why do UEM owe rent to government? No money ?
Btw been to encorp marina sales exhib yesterday, the one bedroom units are almost all sold. For a #20+ storey 978ft , marina view unit , selling at M$1.1m. The TOP is dec 2015. A year after imperia.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRock & thanks for sharing the info. Do I pay the state consent with my 10% payment when I sign my S&P? Or do I pay after the lawyer get approval? I think I might use HSBC recommended by UEM. 4.2% and is so convenient, the banker can come over to Sing. I am thinking of asking the lawyer to come over to sing to sign S&P too.

Hi Kengheng, just curious why do UEM owe rent to government? No money ?
Btw been to encorp marina sales exhib yesterday, the one bedroom units are almost all sold. For a #20+ storey 978ft , marina view unit , selling at M$1.1m. The TOP is dec 2015. A year after imperia.

Hi Peaceful, you typically have a week or so AFTER the consent is obtained to pay the dues. Sometimes lawyers may ask for the full amount when you sign the S&P agreement but I dont see any reason to pay at that time. I would think a good guideline is to pay the amount to the lawyer once they confirm that they have filed for the State Consent, as you still have around 5 weeks to pay from that point of time.

Yes, you should definitely ask them to come to Singapore. Their charges are quite high as is + if you see their laundry list of charges, they will typically add RM 100-150 as travel expenses.