• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the signs point to gerbang nusajaya (they shld also rename this place?:rolleyes:)as the location of the hsr station of iskandar puteri. But isn't it too far from the rest of johor? It's like 30km to bandar johor bahru (i won't mention pasir gudang or desaru) and 12km to kota iskandar.

Ideally, it should be sited near kota iskandar for ease of travel for government officials and a decent 18km to bandar johor bahru.

JE is also with 20km of sg central cbd. So is uk's king's cross and china's hongqiao.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the signs point to gerbang nusajaya (they shld also rename this place?:rolleyes:)as the location of the hsr station of iskandar puteri. But isn't it too far from the rest of johor? It's like 30km to bandar johor bahru (i won't mention pasir gudang or desaru) and 12km to kota iskandar.

Ideally, it should be sited near kota iskandar for ease of travel for government officials and a decent 18km to bandar johor bahru.

JE is also with 20km of sg central cbd. So is uk's king's cross and china's hongqiao.

Jb got rts, no need hsr. More likely the hsr terminal should near the cuurent ciq. So further up abit, on the west side is gerbang nusajaya uem land, further down abit is forest city and kampong pok & tj kupang land owner. East side got sunway pendas. Those area will have very very rapid development, i will clinging my land tight, great to be tiny land holder there:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wherever the HSR is located in Johor, it's never going to be a 100% correct position.

Why not old JB? That's where all the establishments already are.

Why not in Kota Iskandar? The government offices are all there.

Why not near Forest City? If the Chinese wins the HSR contract, they'd love to work with their own countrymen.

Why not near Legoland Medini? That's the only big tourist location so far. It can attract more visitors.

I suppose Gerbang is good because there is lots of empty land there at the moment and they can plan from scratch. It's also on the western side of Johor which follows the route nicely all the way up to KL. Just throwing a guess....

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wherever the HSR is located in Johor, it's never going to be a 100% correct position.

Why not old JB? That's where all the establishments already are.

Why not in Kota Iskandar? The government offices are all there.

Why not near Forest City? If the Chinese wins the HSR contract, they'd love to work with their own countrymen.

Why not near Legoland Medini? That's the only big tourist location so far. It can attract more visitors.

I suppose Gerbang is good because there is lots of empty land there at the moment and they can plan from scratch. It's also on the western side of Johor which follows the route nicely all the way up to KL. Just throwing a guess....

Track alignment is trying to be as straight as possible and to be shortest. If it turn in and out, HSR purpose is defeated. Might as well be the slow mail.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

a 30mins cab drive fr hsr to ph is fine with me.
ad26049e79.png

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kota Iskandar becomes Pokemon hunting ground

BY YEE XIANG YUN

main_ni_1008_p3b_nurilyanna_1.ashx
Players in progress: Kota Iskandar has been a hit among Pokemon Trainers who show up to catch the wide range of Pokemon lurking around the area.

ISKANDAR PUTERI: State administrative centre Kota Iskandar is not only home to most of Johor’s government agencies – it is now a “stomping ground” for Pokemon too.

This has made the area one of the hottest geo-locations for players of the wildly popular augmented reality game Pokemon GO.
A group of private university students, who were shooting a video for their assignment, were seen taking turns to “defend” their turf at one of the PokeGyms at the amphitheatre here.

Shannon Teo, 22, said she and her five teammates left their campus in Seri Alam at about 10am for the video shoot and to their delight, they found a selection of Pokemon characters lurking around for them to capture.

“Pokemon GO has definitely made video shooting under the hot sun much more enjoyable,” said the second-year multimedia student when met by The Star yesterday

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/10/kota-iskandar-becomes-pokemon-hunting-ground/

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove in PH is being nominated for the Luxury Condo award in Southern Malaysia today. Hope they can win and bring the award into PH! Serai by BRDB ( developer of Emerald Bay ) is nominated for Central Malaysia luxury award. Both are very very classy in my opinion even though Serai costs so much more than the former.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Klasik.jpgSweet September:

The 7th edition of Asia Klasika Motor Festival will be held in the vibrant and prosperous southern Malaysian state of Johor this year.
South East Asia's only Formula 1 race meetings - the Singapore (September 16-18) and Malaysian (September 30-October 2) Grand Prix rounds will be held in September.
Asia Klasika is strategically scheduled for September 23-25 to bridge these exciting international motorsport meets, making September truly a month of automotive splendour for car enthusiasts and fans in the region.
Don't miss three weekends of back-to-back motoring action in Singapore, Johor and Sepang!

Admission to Asia Klasika Motor Festival @ Puteri Harbour is Free.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove Residences has just won the Best Luxury Condo in South Malaysia ( Serai in KL won the Central Malaysia Category. ) The only condo in Singapore I have been to and maybe along the same level as Serai and Puteri Cove would be the OUE Tower in Orchard Road. But the price is 3 times more of cos.

Hope the most luxury condo in Iskandar wont disappoint us next year when its completed.

They won in another category which is the Best Residential Interior award.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove Residences wins TWO coveted awards at the South East Asia (Malaysia) Property Awards 2016 !

Puteri Cove Residences is honoured to be conferred WINNER of the 'Best Luxury Condo Development (South Malaysia)' and the 'Best Residential Interior Design' categories. It was also highly commended as the 'Best in Residential Architectural Design'.

The South East Asia Property Awards 2016 is the biggest, most prestigious and most recognised industry awards in the region. The awards recognize South East Asia's most iconic developments and industry leaders who are redefining the real estate landscape.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only other condo with these sleek design in Singapore I suppose will be The Reflections or Sails, one of my traditional favourite spots to enjoy breath taking sea views. But the high price turns me off

Puteri Cove Residences wins TWO coveted awards at the South East Asia (Malaysia) Property Awards 2016 !

Puteri Cove Residences is honoured to be conferred WINNER of the 'Best Luxury Condo Development (South Malaysia)' and the 'Best Residential Interior Design' categories. It was also highly commended as the 'Best in Residential Architectural Design'.

The South East Asia Property Awards 2016 is the biggest, most prestigious and most recognised industry awards in the region. The awards recognize South East Asia's most iconic developments and industry leaders who are redefining the real estate landscape.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow almost a month and no posts, so here are a couple pictures of the Teega grounds from skyscraper city, it is really taking shape, they are planting trees. I am surprised there have not been any payment requests with all the work that has been completed.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg