• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• nobody.gif
    nobody.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, Encorp Tower 2 just launched for Malaysian side this morning but limited only to 18 ~ 20 floors only.

RM 1216 psf

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Singapore has collected more than 180 cheques for tower two for balloting tm morning. Quite a lot of multiple unit buyers.
Guys, Encorp Tower 2 just launched for Malaysian side this morning but limited only to 18 ~ 20 floors only.

RM 1216 psf

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

RM 1216 psf

I ran some numbers to get a very rough cut estimate of their profitability:

Land Cost: RM 50 psf (I remember they paid RM 200 psf, assume 1:4 plot ratio)
Building Cost: RM 250 psf (See report I posted on main forum, I added 50 psf for higher end construction)
Interiors: RM 50 psf (Kitchen, furniture, etc. etc)
Marketing: RM 50 psf (Those full page ads in Straight Times, agent fee)
Stamping, Legal, Permits: RM 50 psf
Financing: RM 50 psf ( for the DIBS)

Total: RM 500 psf (again, very rough cut, perhaps on the higher side, feel free to drill holes)

Wow! Very profitable business if they really manage to sell at RM 1216 psf.

Looking at the above prices Teega sounds very reasonable, if they really launch at an average of RM 700 psf.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Singapore has collected more than 180 cheques for tower two for balloting tm morning. Quite a lot of multiple unit buyers.

The top 5 floors are reserved. Then 3 floors are allotted to Malaysia. Out of 350 units, it could be 300 units left. So still have chance.
What's the indication price in Spore?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Total about 16 units (Kota iskandar facing<south facing>) are reserved mainly 18-19floors and some 20something flr. 4 bedders are to be sold to indonesian, etc, but only a handful. Pricing is from rm1100-1300psf. Most of the other units are easily 95% sold after 2 and a half hour. Teega may up the price.
The top 5 floors are reserved. Then 3 floors are allotted to Malaysia. Out of 350 units, it could be 300 units left. So still have chance.
What's the indication price in Spore?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Total about 16 units (Kota iskandar facing<south facing>) are reserved mainly 18-19floors and some 20something flr. 4 bedders are to be sold to indonesian, etc, but only a handful. Pricing is from rm1100-1300psf. Most of the other units are easily 95% sold after 2 and a half hour. Teega may up the price.

Sold by balloting? Seemed like PH is going to be another Mont Kiara in Kl and it is much more expensive.
Teega is going to be like RM900 at least.

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm it's really selling like hot cakes.
Is anyone here attended the launched session?
Most are Singaporean buyer?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Considered myself part of PH community. Got 1 Encorp unit. :smile: but still think price is on high side. After discount it is RM1120.

johore

Hi, Puteri Harbour is quiet during week days. Not quite a happening place yet. Has anyone here visited the place during weekend? Hello kitty Theme Park has just opened. Traders Hotel almost completed. Somerset Residence is still under construction. Nearest supermarket is Mydin - cycling time is 30mins.
Encorp Marina launched Tower 2 today....said to be priced at M$1100-1200+ , fully furnished. Sounds pricey !! ??? !!
Is the MRT/RTM is going to Puteri Harbour? Thanks

dince

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks, I am new to this forum as I was searching for more info on Encorp Marina. I was in the sales room along Shenton Way and bought 3 units at Tower 2. On hindsight, I may have over-paid with average of RM1200 psf. Guess we'll see in a few years time how these purchases will turn out.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega was at the MBS iProperty Fair... 4,000 registered for only 1,500 units! So unlikely to get a unit if not yet registered. Price from RM800+ psf, should be for the non-harbour / blocked / internal facing views.

Anyone knows the price for harbour view?

Encorp Marina launch today about 90% sold! From RM975 psf to RM1196 psf after 8% rebate for harbour views. Units moving fast.

Call me at (+65) 91518836 if you want a detailed comparison between Teega & Encorp Marina :smile:

Tony, u sound like an agent selling Encorp.