• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy to see the progress. i m also quietly receiving rental income for my Somerset Puteri Harbour ;p

Shhhh...! Have to be quiet about it, remember that JB condo investment is supposed to be a bao-bo-jiak investment, no one wants to rent from you and no capital gains type.:wink:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shhhh...! Have to be quiet about it, remember that JB condo investment is supposed to be a bao-bo-jiak investment, no one wants to rent from you and no capital gains type.:wink:

Our friend got 4 units leh!! Opps...sorry...no advertising here. LOL.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know if any bro out here have news about Imperia's office tower? How is the takeup from corporate tenants so far?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

For how long would it be rented for? True investors never take things at face value.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess TOP next June / July estimated?

I think that seems about right, officially it was supposed to be end of December, I was thinking May/June myself . I am in no rush, longer it goes the more I can save up for decorating and I hope more transportation infrastructure will be in place to get in and out of Singapore by then.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
For how long would it be rented for? True investors never take things at face value.

looks like you aren't familiar with this project- it's a 2012 purchase for owners, gtd 10 years rental from TOP. Profit sharing and managed directly by Ascott. So far so good!

Have faith in PH.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy to see the progress. i m also quietly receiving rental income for my Somerset Puteri Harbour ;p

Congrats...mind sharing your rental yield? Nearly wanted to book it but now at KSL hotel instead...but Puteri Harbour has its charms...

S2318

Dear Encare,

I was at PH yesterday. Found there is no wall and no door & window frame at the 25th level (where my unit located), why 10% progress claim for Stage 2(c) On completion of the walls of the Parcel with door and window frames placed in position dated on 26th Aug 16 was sent ?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice. They are behind time. Start incurring LD.
Seems like similar price to Imperia. I was at PH few days ago, saw Encore at 26th for. It was at 20th for in Mar 16. Hence 6 firs in 6 months ?? Is that normal ?? But overall quite lively as saw many tourists hanging around marina.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
5% on purchase price, assessment & maintenance fees borne by management. Purchase price ard 750psf fully furnished.

Congrats...mind sharing your rental yield? Nearly wanted to book it but now at KSL hotel instead...but Puteri Harbour has its charms...

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Encare,

I was at PH yesterday. Found there is no wall and no door & window frame at the 25th level (where my unit located), why 10% progress claim for Stage 2(c) On completion of the walls of the Parcel with door and window frames placed in position dated on 26th Aug 16 was sent ?

This is strange. For the developer to send the billing, the stage has to be certified completed by the architect. The architect is putting his name on this.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Encare, I was at PH yesterday. Found there is no wall and no door & window frame at the 25th level (where my unit located), why 10% progress claim for Stage 2(c) On completion of the walls of the Parcel with door and window frames placed in position dated on 26th Aug 16 was sent ?
You should send direct to Encare / Encorp instead of posting here.

S2318

This is strange. For the developer to send the billing, the stage has to be certified completed by the architect. The architect is putting his name on this.

Completion was certified by the architect. Based on the photo, the wall for Unit 07 to 13A of Tower 2 level 23A (i.e. 24th) and 25th are not up yet. For other Encorp owner, kindly verify your own unit.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

S2318

I believe Level 23A is a sky swimming pool floor at T2. From brochures, it look like there are 2 floors that is involved.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa5kzfin89gc0kh/Encorp-Marina-E Brochure-Singapore Digital ver.4.pdf?dl=0

Kindly refer to below photos taken on 18th Sep 16 to justify my claim. I wish I am wrong as it is my interest for the project to be successful and up to speed as well, but work must be carried out properly and professionally.

Dear Tekkun,
My finding is T2 has 2 blocks i.e.
- South Block facing kota Iskandar for unit #1 to #6 and
- North Block facing Imperia for unit #7 to #13A
The swimming pool for South Block at located at lower level 23rd or 23A floor, and at higher level 27th & 28th floor for North Block.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9amjnhzoq8bajk/AAAFtVh61c-PESxQUUREpZ48a?dl=0

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly refer to below photos taken on 18th Sep 16 to justify my claim. I wish I am wrong as it is my interest for the project to be successful and up to speed as well, but work must be carried out properly and professionally.

Dear Tekkun,
My finding is T2 has 2 blocks i.e.
- South Block facing kota Iskandar for unit #1 to #6 and
- North Block facing Imperia for unit #7 to #13A
The swimming pool for South Block at located at lower level 23rd or 23A floor, and at higher level 27th & 28th floor for North Block.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9amjnhzoq8bajk/AAAFtVh61c-PESxQUUREpZ48a?dl=0

Tq for good information.

I think South block faces Imperia towards Tuas.
For my unit, I can see it completed at level 20, so payment is justified.