• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You guys will love this underaged girl

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://underage-girl.blogspot.com/

oh my god. why am such a bimbo today? im using so many exclamation! marks too.

i think i must be retarded.

anyway back to the angmohs - i LOVE THEM! i realised i actually hate asian boys. because most of them i've met are actually stupid, ugly, and uncharming.
i dont see why girls over here are like obsessed with boybands, because their music is crap and they look mighty gay. i mean, there's nothing attractive about a guy looking like a girl. thats why i think most singaporean girls have bad taste. HAHA! i could pick out ANY angmoh on the street and i'd bet you 50$ he's probably better looking than your average singapore boy. why are singaporean guys so ugly? i dont even know.

all of them look so stupid, oily and pimply. with horrible hair.

god i am such a bitch.

NO OFFENCE IF U ARE A GUY! HAH

lets not even talk about the girls. it's so sad.

because, a girl's looks are much more important than a guy's looks.

if you are born fucking ugly as a girl, you might as well go and die and hope to reincarnate into someone pretty. because the society hates ugly girls. sad but true :(

but if you are a fugly guy, it's okay. just be rich. and smart (is that even possible?)

guys get away with EVERYTHING anyway. i dont know how they do it.

anyway if you're going to say "your boyfriend leh? not singaporean meh? so he also ugly boy la?"

yea my boyfriend's a singaporean but he DOESNT look like one at all! HURRAY for me.

not that i purposely went to look for one caucasian-looking guy to be my boyfriend, but i was just lucky enough to come across a cutie who asked me to be his gf. HAHA.

they say the longer you look at your partner's face, the uglier you'd find him/her. but it doesnt seem to be true for me, after 8 months, i still find him mighty-hot. i dont care what you think about him, but he's amazingly gorgeous to me, because he has the most stunning pair of eyes i've ever seen on a guy, and he doesn't have a flat nose, and he has sexy lips. and he also has a verylongdick.

LOL. shhh i didnt just tell u that. anyway.

most of the guys i meet are ranging from ages 15-20+

yea. guys at those ages are usually BIG JERKS.

what about the older guys? 20+ and older? those become OLD JERKS!

i hatehatehatehate guys. im an OFFICIAL sexist. i just cannot stand guys nowadays. i think of them unfaithful, cheating, lying, bastards.

they ALWAYS let circumstances be their excuses for the change of heart or for their unforgivable behaviour.

thats SO coward-y. grr.

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Behold the BF with a "very long dick".

Image016.jpg

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow i bet she hasn't seen nerdy angmohs before... but that's not the point... i don't know what about her makes her feel like she is heaven's gift to guys?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow i bet she hasn't seen nerdy angmohs before... but that's not the point... i don't know what about her makes her feel like she is heaven's gift to guys?

Or Ang Mohs with small dicks? Or Chinese with long dicks?

Just a little girl whose still little froggie in the well.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or Ang Mohs with small dicks? Or Chinese with long dicks?

Just a little girl whose still little froggie in the well.

Haha yeah i guess so , but i do suppose she must have some singapore guy friends too... i wonder what they think of her and her thoughts?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha yeah i guess so , but i do suppose she must have some singapore guy friends too... i wonder what they think of her and her thoughts?

Probably "immature" comes to mind. When in U days, I had these Arts girls who always complain we S'pore guys are short. Always replied that " we may be short, but we stand tall" Hope I'm speaking for all :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Probably "immature" comes to mind. When in U days, I had these Arts girls who always complain we S'pore guys are short. Always replied that " we may be short, but we stand tall" Hope I'm speaking for all :wink:

LOL!!!!, Ask them why they grow so tall.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like blonde gals than sinkies gals
i also wonder why sinkies gals so ugly and flat
so i have no complain about her blogs