• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Romeo and Juliet found dead in Geylang hotel

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He..He..He..He.. Yes, yes, we could have unknowingly crossed path before at that dark urine stench backlane of Summer Hotel..:biggrin: :p :biggrin: but my all time favourite is at Lor 24 where cheap and good Thai gals are aplenty.. Usually after a good time there, I would proceed to the nearby Fatty Weng for a good supper..:biggrin:

Wah, this lorong I thought I'm the only Singapore who dared to go there. There used to be a really dilapidated apartment whereby those chicks would wait downstairs. Have you tried that? The room was really smelly. I could not stand the smell and gave up the transaction. But for $30 inclusive of room, the girl looks quite ok to me.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't go to such places but it's quite cool to read about them cos i wonder how they are like. Why are viet gals more expensive than thai?

I do know there's some type of price ranking system in geylang like the white or exotic ones are like 100 or above like the chinese types slightly lower and finally the black ones the cheapest am i correct?

Not too sure about the price system over there.. Forget to mention to you that there are also Indon and PRC gals over there.. And not forgetting those iritating female Ah neh pros in their Sarees... I nearly bumped into one when I went to the dark backlanes.. Didn't see her because it was quite dark then..:biggrin: :( :eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, this lorong I thought I'm the only Singapore who dared to go there. There used to be a really dilapidated apartment whereby those chicks would wait downstairs. Have you tried that? The room was really smelly. I could not stand the smell and gave up the transaction. But for $30 inclusive of room, the girl looks quite ok to me.

I went there before.. I just endured the smell.. But Bro, for 30 bucks it's quite worth it for me.. Actually I encountered the place by accident few years ago.. Was driving around Geylang Lor 24 when I saw this small lane called Jalan Suka.. So I drove into the lane and I saw paradise..:biggrin: Since then, it has been a good happy satisfying hunting ground for me.. :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

room smelly, hotel owner still dare to charge $25++ for transit! ridiculous.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I went there before.. I just endured the smell.. But Bro, for 30 bucks it's quite worth it for me.. Actually I encountered the place by accident few years ago.. Was driving around Geylang Lor 24 when I saw this small lane called Jalan Suka.. So I drove into the lane and I saw paradise..:biggrin: Since then, it has been a good happy satisfying hunting ground for me.. :biggrin:

That house has been demolished or undergoing demolition. I'm sure you tried the chicks standing outside the house beside the petrol station also? I went in with the chicks and saw some PRC milf inside( looks like tenants or housekeepers cleaning the room) and I was tempted to ask if they provided any special. :biggrin: You could find gems in that lorong but the rooms and the hotels there are a big turn off. Last week I walked past there at 6pm and the whole place was deserted.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Semantics. All same category of people.

Shitskins.

Diffferent, one have 'forked tongue'...colour the same though, in different shade...not the usual saying in Cantonese " have moustache is your..........." :biggrin: different!