• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Romeo and Juliet found dead in Geylang hotel

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple found dead in budget hotel room

Lianhe Wanbao - 18 hrs 38 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Hotel staff kicked open the door to find the room splattered with blood.</cite>
A couple was found dead in a budget hotel in Geylang yesterday (4 Mar).

The two bodies, belonging to a 22-year-old Bangladeshi construction worker and a 33-year-old Filipino maid, were found at about 11.30pm in their hotel room, when they failed to check out on time.

The two had checked into a room at Summer hotel, located at Geylang Lorong 22.

The woman was found lying face-up and fully naked on the bed while the man was found clad in a pair of briefs and lying in a pool of blood on the toilet floor.

Both had cuts on their throats and wrists, and a knife was found in the blood-splattered room.

The man is suspected to have cut the woman's throat and left her to bleed out, while he stabbed himself in the throat in the toilet.

It is believed the younger man and the older woman were having relationship problems at the time.

Both were pronounced dead by the police at 11.50pm last night.

The police have classified the case as an unnatural death and are investigating.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 5 March 2012.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so bloody scary... Sidetrack a little bit.. There used to be local Minah gals hanging around outside Summer Hotel.. $50 for a shot.. Customers would be lead to a room in Summer hotel.. Most of them are junkies out to get some fast cash.. The Mat gangsters there would be the pimps.. Meanwhile just behind Summer Hotel, there's a dark smelly backlane with Viet gals soliciting for $30 a shot..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Utterly pointless to censor hotel owner's face.

It's funny they censored the blood stained mattress in the wanbao photo but the fella's face in the Asiaone photo. But the way, I don't think that's the owner... must be the manager. Bad for business for them to show the room number.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny they censored the blood stained mattress in the wanbao photo but the fella's face in the Asiaone photo. But the way, I don't think that's the owner... must be the manager. Bad for business for them to show the room number.

You are wrong.Good business in the other way round because more GHOST BUSTERS will be busy checking in the hotel in that room to catch ghost liao.

Ghostbusters+2+-+Soundtrack+(1989).jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That has to be one of the ugliest maids I've ever seen in my life. :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so bloody scary... Sidetrack a little bit.. There used to be local Minah gals hanging around outside Summer Hotel.. $50 for a shot.. Customers would be lead to a room in Summer hotel.. Most of them are junkies out to get some fast cash.. The Mat gangsters there would be the pimps.. Meanwhile just behind Summer Hotel, there's a dark smelly backlane with Viet gals soliciting for $30 a shot..
this hotel very popular with runaway kids.....yes many were junkies.......groups of guys and girls....mostly all mats. They guys will pimp out and provide lookout and security when the girlfriend work the johns.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this hotel very popular with runaway kids.....yes many were junkies.......groups of guys and girls....mostly all mats. They guys will pimp out and provide lookout and security when the girlfriend work the johns.

Yes you are right... Most of the Minahs are runaway kids... Used to know this Minah from Toa Payoh who solicited there.. Good boobs and excellent service.. But bit risky taking her since she also carried ice in her handbag.. Went there couple of months back to seek for her, but a Mat there told me that she was already inside a DRC..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must have crossed path before :wink:

He..He..He..He.. Yes, yes, we could have unknowingly crossed path before at that dark urine stench backlane of Summer Hotel..:biggrin: :p :biggrin: but my all time favourite is at Lor 24 where cheap and good Thai gals are aplenty.. Usually after a good time there, I would proceed to the nearby Fatty Weng for a good supper..:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He..He.. Yes, yes, we could have unknowingly crossed path before at that dark urine stench backlane of Summer Hotel..:biggrin: :p :biggrin: but my all time favourite is at Lor 24 where cheap and good Thai gals are aplenty.. Usually after a good time there, I would proceed to the nearby Fatty Weng for a good supper..:biggrin:

Is it gross or not? Are they quite ugly?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it gross or not? Are they quite ugly?

Don't worry Jah.. Quite a lot of pretty ones at Lor 24.. You can find some good gems over there too.. Some of my friends would straight away take a gal barely 5 mins when arriving there.. But when I'm there, I would always do a bit of surveying and will walk the surrounding area few times.. By walking around the area, there'll be good chances of encountering some lovely Thai or Viet babes at the backlanes.. Viet gals for $30, Thai gals for $25.. Its quite a good bargain.. But go there during the weekdays.. Weekends can be very crowded at times..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry Jah.. Quite a lot of pretty ones at Lor 24.. You can find some good gems over there too.. Some of my friends would straight away take a gal barely 5 mins when arriving there.. But when I'm there, I would always do a bit of surveying and will walk the surrounding area few times.. By walking around the area, there'll be good chances of encountering some lovely Thai or Viet babes at the backlanes.. Viet gals for $30, Thai gals for $25.. Its quite a good bargain.. But go there during the weekdays.. Weekends can be very crowded at times..

I don't go to such places but it's quite cool to read about them cos i wonder how they are like. Why are viet gals more expensive than thai?

I do know there's some type of price ranking system in geylang like the white or exotic ones are like 100 or above like the chinese types slightly lower and finally the black ones the cheapest am i correct?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't go to such places but it's quite cool to read about them cos i wonder how they are like. Why are viet gals more expensive than thai?

I do know there's some type of price ranking system in geylang like the white or exotic ones are like 100 or above like the chinese types slightly lower and finally the black ones the cheapest am i correct?

If you have 14 points to spare, brother Zeddy and I would not mind taking you on a tour around the dark lanes at Geylang :biggrin: