• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy slaps gf and makes her kneel in front of him at Woodlands MRT Station

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120305.111657_gfkneel.jpg

STOMPer Eileen, who said she witnessed the incident, told STOMP in an email last night (Mar 4):

guy_slaps_gf_and_makes_her_kneel_at_woodlands_mrt_station-thumbnail.jpg

"Today, while I was on my way home from work, I saw this couple waiting for a train.

"Apparently they were having some kind of argument over something.

"The guy slapped the girl and made her kneel in front of him!

"This is ridiculous. I would like every girl to see this, to let them know, if they ever have this kind of boyfriend, please break up with him.

"Please educate all the girls out there!"

The photo seemed to have been circulated online, as other STOMPers have sent it in to STOMP.

STOMPer Daisuke, one of those who shared the photo with STOMP, said:

"Guy made girlfriend kneel in front of him at Woodlands MRT Station and slapped her.

"He should not have made her kneel in public no matter what She did. Learn some respect."

STOMPer Pierre, who also sent the photo, said:

"The boyfriend slapped his girlfriend at Woodlands MRT Station and made her kneel down then threw all her belongings on the floor."

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Girl slap boy and make boy kneel on the floor = boy ham ji

Boy slap girl and make girl kneel on the floor = ????

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the girl cheated on her bf and was found out? Don't think the girl is that stupid to kneel down in public if she had done nothing wrong.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah tiong couple? the guy look to wearing leather shoe without socks in jean and tshirt, most local ah beng dun dress like that.

sorry...typo.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh really -simple act like this make a big fucking fuss?

then bitch hit man's cock with high-heel shoe is ok?

lucky not mudland, there they'll made the gf do nude squats.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least it shows that Womens charter has not made all men eunuchs...one up for the Men..but most likely the man is a foreigner....but really must treat them mean to keep them keen

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ah tiong couple? the guy look to wearing leather shoe without socks in jean and tshirt, most local ah beng to dress like that.

I will place my dollar on ah Ah Tiong couple. A good majority of PRC young chicks are expecially devoted to their young handsome PRC bfs until they are even willing to sell their own bodies for them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All relationships consist of power play.

As in all kinds of relationships, the one who wants it less has all the power.

If you do not wish to be henpecked, you must first learn how to tame the shrew.

jw5

Loyal
This clown has been watching too much taiwanese drama serial Golden Ferris Wheel........

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
All relationships consist of power play.

As in all kinds of relationships, the one who wants it less has all the power.

Or you can bluff like in a game of poker! If she buys it, then hoseyliao! :wink:

But the guy is a f**king jerk! Never use physical means to tame a girl! F**k him! :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm proud of this guy being so alpha. Most of the time it's supposed to be the guy that gets hen pecked especially if they are a chinese couple don't you ppl agree? I mean if you yourself are willing to be the gal's slave that's fine but you shouldn't expect others to be like you.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm proud of this guy being so alpha. Most of the time it's supposed to be the guy that gets hen pecked especially if they are a chinese couple don't you ppl agree? I mean if you yourself are willing to be the gal's slave that's fine but you shouldn't expect others to be like you.

Me too ! I'd welcome FT like him to drill some balls into Sinkies guys.