• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Geylang Turtle Head gang collecting 'protection fee' from PRC FL chickens!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old days......cheapos can go inside prostitute's room and watch her strip in a pitch dark room.....pay $1 to light a match and performance will last the duration of the lighted match :biggrin:

Nice concept!

Hope the house was kind enough to provide toilets for them to fap!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOOL!!! one of the favourite old school games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streets_of_Rage_2

bareknuckle2-cover.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i wonder how many free lancer chickens there are that have no pimp protection or any contacts. It's not very smart to do that cos it's easier to get caught by the police and have problems with johns or harrassment etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i wonder how many free lancer chickens there are that have no pimp protection or any contacts. It's not very smart to do that cos it's easier to get caught by the police and have problems with johns or harrassment etc.
there's quite a lot of them....most 'take shelter' in the many coffeeshops or just walk around

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's quite a lot of them....most 'take shelter' in the many coffeeshops or just walk around

I see. I wonder if they can survive better on the streets of geylang compared to those under the pimps. Paying these pimps takes quite a huge cut from their earnings i think.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see. I wonder if they can survive better on the streets of geylang compared to those under the pimps. Paying these pimps takes quite a huge cut from their earnings i think.
not sure how the PRCs system is but the thai illegal ones does a headcount system.....meaning they come over on the pimp's expenses then they have to repay that with a pre-agreed number of customers before they start earning their keep.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure how the PRCs system is but the thai illegal ones does a headcount system.....meaning they come over on the pimp's expenses then they have to repay that with a pre-agreed number of customers before they start earning their keep.

I'm sure there some of them might be locals or on student passes just in geylang for extra.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they really the Turtle Head gang? This is not a cool gang name at all. Turtle head is when the poo head has protruded approximately 2cm out from the anal sphincter. Maybe this bully boy gang is crapping it? :biggrin: