• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Golfer7381

Hi all. I have a unit a Residensi Ledang. I missed our first committee members meeting. Does any of you know the contacts of our committee members? There is a serious issue on the drainage system of our carpark. Rain still bring a flood to the carpark, see link below:

https://youtu.be/xg0E3EYAGfE

I have brought up this issue to the project management unit of UEM about two months ago, they have not done anything about it but taichi around within themselves.

Just hope to resolve this issue quickly. If there is any like-minded owner like me hoping to do something together, please feel free to call me at 97280995. Thanks.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread used to be quite active few years back. Looking back it seems many speculators bought the properties with attempt to flip.
Now the discussion is half dead, same goes to their properties as well.
With these speculators trying to hang on at zero cost, and extremely poor management engaged by UEM. It is not difficult to foresee the deterioration will continue for the coming short/medium term.

It's because since a few years ago, many new channels for communication/interaction between real residents and owners of East Ledang started to become popular. E.g. EL's Facebook group(705 members), a few Whatsapp chat groups(almost 300 participants in total), EL's Google Community(dunno how many).

Malay, Chinese, Caucasian, Indian etc residents are all in those groups. Residents even organised quite a few pot-luck style street parties in the past and they intend to continue to do that once in a while. Photos of those parties have been shared in all those groups mentioned above(public can actually see EL's Google community. Do a Google search if you are interested to have a look, I don't wanna post it here and end up being suspected of promoting/advertising some other links).

Whatever help a resident needs(like asking for a reliable plumber's contact), he/she will just post in those Whatsapp or Facebook groups to ask. There's really no need to come here to look for a neighbour to ask for information anymore. Sometimes, instead of getting a helpful reply, you might get funny replies or maybe your harmless and friendly post of photo sharing might even be deleted as it was suspected to be an advertisement of some sort.