• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regretted buying the unit? Ever stay in there even once? Buying for pure investment purpose?

Perhaps its all part of quick liquidation and outflow of funds before capital control sets in?
Cantonese saying 走得快,好世界。

Last edited:

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM suffers from extremely POOR Management,
Coupled with some of the Corrupted JMB Members,
The Managing Agent plays a delaying game,..
To hide,
- design, inherent Defects
- rectifications that does rectify problems permanently
- late payments to vendors (resulting in service lapses)
- etc.,..

UEM - SCM is spoiling / HAS DESTROYED MILLIONS OF MARKETING DOLLARS BY UEM MARKETING,..in simply being Deceptive, and in self-denial.

Owners gets Fucked, simply because all Owners are Not United.

Owners consists of,
- Hit & Run Owners
- Owners who doesn't care, so long as unit is tenanted out,
- Owners who fake to be holy "Christians", but have the hidden agendas of obtaining information without sharing.

Such results in a Disunited community of Owners, which Developer & Developer-appointed Managing Agent takes advantage of,..by telling different parties, different versions of problems.

The game of Self-denial continues,...

Just take a look at the UEM projects,..

- the Ledang Clubhouse seems like an abandoned Ghost-House
- East Ledang Phase 7 - overgrown grass,....Some Owners disillusioned with management, refuse to pay maintenance fees,...the rot starts,..
-Optiria' (changed named to the Residensi'),... Massive a defects. If Owner is stuck in unit's Lift,..the poor Owner Will probably die from air-starvation and very, very slow, response by rescue team.

Most people get the wrong impression, that East Ledang is "ok", simply because of the Phase 1 success.
But not many realize that the success was mainly due to the good co-operation, mutual good-will amongst Owners, Residents.

Please feel free to copy & share this post.

Thanks.

God Bless.

Sounds very bad indeed.
I was actually looking for a house at East Ledang phase 7, but i guess better skip it for now. So many unoccupied houses with overgrown grass all over. It seems the owners don't even want to bother about their own properties at all.
The theme gardens are poorly maintained as well. Seriously what is in the mind of all these people?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The management committee should be ready to implement legal and punitive measures on owners who let their units go to rot. At least force them to trim the lawns.. It's so unsightly.

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread used to be quite active few years back. Looking back it seems many speculators bought the properties with attempt to flip.
Now the discussion is half dead, same goes to their properties as well.
With these speculators trying to hang on at zero cost, and extremely poor management engaged by UEM. It is not difficult to foresee the deterioration will continue for the coming short/medium term.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread used to be quite active few years back. Looking back it seems many speculators bought the properties with attempt to flip.
Now the discussion is half dead, same goes to their properties as well.
With these speculators trying to hang on with zero cost, and extremely poor management engaged by UEM. It is not hard to foresee the deterioration will continue for the coming short/medium term.

Owners / tenants falling behind on management fees plus poor quality property management companies, more similar stories like this in time to come.

chewlwb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of getting a house (landed, perhaps semi-D) in E Ledang for retiring, but the few posts of the past year (2016) do appear alarming. Has it become so bad throughout E Ledang, or just some parts of it? How does the situation here compare with that in Horizon Hills or Leisure Farms?

Advice, especially from current or past owners or residents much appreciated.

Thanks.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of getting a house (landed, perhaps semi-D) in E Ledang for retiring, but the few posts of the past year (2016) do appear alarming. Has it become so bad throughout E Ledang, or just some parts of it? How does the situation here compare with that in Horizon Hills or Leisure Farms?

Thanks.
East Ledang is a beautiful estate. Best is to visit someone staying in that estate rather than reading some outsider's observation. Like they say, anyone can post anything they wants, it is free and don't have to be accountable, if it did not turns out as what is posted.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks.

We in Leisure Farm. All the committee here try to run it like Singapore. Still have someone don't pay the maintenance fees but the managment almost get them all.

chewlwb

Alfrescian
Loyal
East Ledang is a beautiful estate. Best is to visit someone staying in that estate rather than reading some outsider's observation. Like they say, anyone can post anything they wants, it is free and don't have to be accountable, if it did not turns out as what is posted.

Hi kopikong99,

Thanks for your advice. I went up today to see East Ledang, Ledang Heights and Horizon Hills. Like you said, East Ledang is a very nice place. Very well maintained. All common areas grass cut, no litter lying around etc. Everything spic and span. The areas I saw, typically 60-70% occupancy. Ok, some units swimming pools not so well maintained, but not something unexpected if they are vacant for rent or sale. Likewise for Horizon Hills. Even Ledang Heights, except look more ulu: many empty lots with no houses.

Overall, i think UEM and Gamunda Land are maintaining the places very well. I will have no hesitation staying in East Ledang or Horizon Hills.

Bernard

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi kopikong99,

Thanks for your advice. I went up today to see East Ledang, Ledang Heights and Horizon Hills. Like you said, East Ledang is a very nice place. Very well maintained. All common areas grass cut, no litter lying around etc. Everything spic and span. The areas I saw, typically 60-70% occupancy. Ok, some units swimming pools not so well maintained, but not something unexpected if they are vacant for rent or sale. Likewise for Horizon Hills. Even Ledang Heights, except look more ulu: many empty lots with no houses.

Overall, i think UEM and Gamunda Land are maintaining the places very well. I will have no hesitation staying in East Ledang or Horizon Hills.

Bernard
UEM recently spent fund to re-create a clean lake with live swans and put in fishes, a beautiful place for picnic. There are 31 different themes garden for strolling and kids playing. The open concept with walls and gates makes the place spacious and welcoming.
However lately there is a rival new development down the road that may be competing to be recognised as attractive for the new tenants or residents entrants. But it is a different kettle of fish, no comparision.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Eco Botanic? Eco Botanic is just another housing development with foreign designs, nothing special about tis development

The worse condo around must be Impiana. Not that I am putting down this condo but I drive past this place 5 times a week at night for the last 2-3 years and not once did I see any lights on in the entire development!

UEM recently spent fund to re-create a clean lake with live swans and put in fishes, a beautiful place for picnic. There are 31 different themes garden for strolling and kids playing. The open concept with walls and gates makes the place spacious and welcoming.
However lately there is a rival new development down the road that may be competing to be recognised as attractive for the new tenants or residents entrants. But it is a different kettle of fish, no comparision.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its unfair to put down UEM I must say. They are doing quite a good job elsewhere. For example Horizon Hills is far way ahead in terms of management and landscaping ( no Singapore development can rival ) and Puteri Harbour is in a class of its own at the moment. It makes Sentosa Cove looks extremely overprices and no wonder prices have been dropping by up to 70% in Sentosa condos. Its because its simply overpriced and investors have something in Puteri Harbour to compare

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Eco Botanic? Eco Botanic is just another housing development with foreign designs, nothing special about tis development

The worse condo around must be Impiana. Not that I am putting down this condo but I drive past this place 5 times a week at night for the last 2-3 years and not once did I see any lights on in the entire development!

Vacancy of residential properties in Johor in general will keep on rising, especially for condos where we will see many more VP in 2017 to 2019, which is the peak supply period.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I was conned by kopikong, to believe that his "charitable" old folks home (I was naieve to contribute $$$),..at Nusa perintis was actually a profit-driven venture...

Why don't you make a police report for police to start investigation and the law to be upheld since you have been conned? Then flash the police report here if you wants to be taken seriously on all the stuffs that you are writing.
Else like the American have a saying; "go and take a hike".
No one is interested in any biased personal thoughts from any forummer, great writer or not.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Apart from making police report, is there any other way to put a forum posters who post poison postings out of business?
There is no value to respond to fools!!!