• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie blames customer service for missing cheapo flight

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do agree that the fault lies with the person. He was late.
But to be honest, all these so-called cheapo-flights are NOT WORTH taking.
Their service stinks. Their counter staff and cabin crews are all zombies.
They are just there to make money.
From purchase of food and drinks on board to quickly collecting your ticket money at counters
I SINCERELY hope that their planes are regularly checked.
It would be better to take full-fledged flights rather then this so-called "CHEAP" flights. GIMMICKS

i have taken budget airlines countless times and do not have any problem but i dun take Tiger.
I was polite and courteous like what an unsinkified first world individual will behave. My flight was peaceful,quiet and enjoy the food that i purchase during the flight.
it is fun and relax to travel in them.

the counter service staff was all smile with me and direct me in the most courteous manner that i am to him/her. There is totally no problem at all if you are totally 100% unsinkified..and real first world in the manner i conduct myself. very much different from those rural China Chinks and 3rd world sinkies.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have taken budget airlines countless times and do not have any problem but i dun take Tiger.
I was polite and courteous like what an unsinkified first world individual will behave. My flight was peaceful,quiet and enjoy the food that i purchase during the flight.

the counter service staff was all smile with me and direct me in the most courteous manner that i am to him/her. There is totally no problem at all if you are totally 100% unsinkified..and real first world in the manner i conduct myself. very much different from those rural China Chinks and 3rd world sinkies.

all staff are friendly to kids. u are no exception.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you that NOT all staff are bad and discourteous.
However, recent press reports have shown that these flight operators are not serious. Lackadaisical is the word. Cannot be bothered attitude.
Even the phone numbers they leave behind for passengers encountering problems are never answered.
Happy Flying, bro...

Last edited: