• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC woman beats up sinkie boyfriend at AMK hub

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you all see on TV news recently how one PRC woman out-talked and nagged one armed robber to tears and gave up in despair? How he was dragged thru a moral and ethics lesson by an unarmed woman ?

You got to give it to these hardy women, I daresay. Sinkies being losers made things worse.

Would seem that even communists have a higher standard of ethics than some men in white:eek:

I doubt that woman would have much hope of convincing the Lees of the error of their ways:rolleyes:
LKY & LHL seem to think they own Spore & continue to waste tax payers money. Ho Ching has been reported to have no regrets of losing billions of taxpayers money. As a noted elite has claimed it's all peanuts to those so used to making millions & billions

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current rigours of NS need to be increased. Currently, Sg's NS boys are just a bunch of overgrown boyscouts.

Cheers!

Rigours of NS? I heard that Tekong is now like a holiday camp: nice mattresses, reduced SOC requirements, and great food. If I were in charge of the military, I would make it compulsory for ALL recruits (especially those ardent chao keng kias) to undergo intensive training in unarmed combat (real martial arts and not that half-fucked TKD wayang). I would make sure that the old SOC is restored and that every recruit must clear it under 10:30 minutes. Recruits must get at least a silver in their IPPT. Contact sports like boxing and football must be encouraged. Pit companies against one another in outfield exercises and sporting events. The good performers are to be rewarded with off days. As for the chao keng kias who report sick for no reason every other day, they should be charged for malingering.

There are too many fit soldiers in the non-combat vocations who can easily be made to go for outfield training. They are getting soft with multiple canteen breaks and easy jobs while their Sinkie bros in the combat units are risking injuries and being treated like dogs by their commanders. This is most unfair. All personnel in non-combat vocations must go for outfield training every month. They can serve as "enemies" for combat units doing ATEC or regular field trainings. They must also get at least a silver in their IPPT. If commanders in combat units push their soldiers to get gold, I don't see why non-combat vocation personnel, who have plenty of time to train and without much risk of having their training curtailed by injuries from some outfield training, cannot get even a silver.

As for NS men, they must clear their IPPT every year. Being fat and old is no exercise. If you are able-bodied, relatively free from injuries and illnesses, and fit enough to cheong KTVs and fuck around, you can clear your IPPT. Don't give the CCB execuse of no time to train and all that crap. The remedial training must be complemented with boxing lessons. Sinkies are being intimidated by foreign trash and teaching them how to throw a punch with devastating effect will give them the confidence to retaliate and the ability to score a swift and decisive victory over these foreign invaders.

Last edited:

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
he gets his head smashed and he has to apologise and pay for the shattered door?? dumb sinkie. the prc would continue to push him into glass doors

The beauty salon happens to be owned by former TV actress Chen Hui Hui.

Ms Chen told reporters that the man has apologised over the incident and has given her compensation for the shattered door.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine what it must have been like when malay people encountered these PRC's when they came in their millions in bum boats 100 or so odd years ago.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.............I heard that Tekong is now like a holiday camp: nice mattresses, reduced SOC requirements, and great food. If I were in charge of the military, I would make it compulsory for ALL recruits (especially those ardent chao keng kias) to undergo intensive training in unarmed combat (real martial arts and not that half-fucked TKD wayang). I would make sure that the old SOC is restored and that every recruit must clear it under 10:30 minutes. Recruits must get at least a silver in their IPPT. Contact sports like boxing and football must be encouraged. Pit companies against one another in outfield exercises and sporting events. The good performers are to be rewarded with off days. As for the chao keng kias who report sick for no reason every other day, they should be charged for malingering............

What about the Boy Generals? They do not come across as "warrior" material. Just pass exams. I always wondered if anyone of them could handle a school yard scrap at the basketball court?

Cheers!

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the Boy Generals? They do not come across as "warrior" material. Just pass exams. I always wondered if anyone of them could handle a school yard scrap at the basketball court?

Cheers!

Easy. Throw the Boy Generals to SISPEC as trainees before posting them to OCS. Make them learn some real leadership skills. The "Suffer In Silence Plus Extra Confinement" culture in SISPEC will toughen them up mentally and physically. If they fail to pass out from SISPEC, they will be considered to have broken their bonds. They will then suffer penalties for their failures.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

preast lor, they have more urgent things to handle.

last i heard, one fella is tasked with auditing all the dim sum at Peach Garden so that he won't have to repeat his $10 Chai Tao Kway BS during the next interview.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies never learned, PRC women only can be whore can't be your wify or gal fren!
thir culture and thinking are so different, they are abrupt and aggressive!

Seen so many Sinkies maaried to PRC thereafter endless troubles!!

what nonsense you talked.
not all PRC women are whore , many are decent and married to a sillporean here.

you see many sinkies got endless troubles because these are the usual cases of
being reported.
the ok ones nobody report , so you don't know.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
either the PRC woman was military trained or the man is a weakling.:eek:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. with that fat big arse, the whore is no military trained.
3. it is the weakling & daft sheep!
4. horny, "any one type of hole shall suffice" type.
5. what a born loser!
6. this is exactly what the prc whore is looking, eyeing for.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did de tiong bu miss her destination by 1 station?:confused: CPF board ish 1 stn away at Bishan...not AMK Hub...:biggrin::biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women cannot marry one.:o

Things waiting to happen only.

what nonsense you talked.
not all PRC women are whore , many are decent and married to a sillporean here.

you see many sinkies got endless troubles because these are the usual cases of
being reported.
the ok ones nobody report , so you don't know.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....the Sinkie man really deserved it. I hope he was in alot of pain.

This PRC dame must have the genes from some couple who was with Chairman Mao-tse-Tung during the Long March.
The fact that she dare to do it in Singapore is Dangerous indeed.
I am scared of them starting a Revolution here.
Time to pack them off to PRC.
Singapore MHA and Immigration may wisely take up my suggestion (No copyright infringement although Singapore is a signatory to such laws and treaty)

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Sinkie Uncle is a disgrace.. Of all the PRC crows in Spore, he picked a fat one to be be Girlfriend...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're a man in your 50s, unmarried and aren't capable of getting a girlfriend a third or half your age, it is better to hire prostitutes, masturbate or remain celibate.

Avoid those matronly hags in their 40s and 50s. Sinkie, PRC or from anywhere else.

These men shall be your role models.

300-clooney-george-041808.jpg

200706281501244c9c5.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're a man in your 50s, unmarried and aren't capable of getting a girlfriend a third or half your age, it is better to hire prostitutes, masturbate or remain celibate.

Avoid those matronly hags in their 40s and 50s. Sinkie, PRC or from anywhere else.

These men shall be your role models.

300-clooney-george-041808.jpg

200706281501244c9c5.jpg

UH WAT does GEORGE N PATRICK have to do with it?