• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LWL sends lawyer's letter to GoldenDragon - 23 Feb 12

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He.. Uncle GD will fulfill his promise to LWL.. She'll be in ecstacy when Uncle GD piak piak her.. For LWL, Uncle GD is her knight in shining armour.... :biggrin: :p :biggrin: :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He.. Uncle GD will fulfill his promise to LWL.. She'll be in ecstacy when Uncle GD piak piak her.. For LWL, Uncle GD is her knight in shining armour.... :biggrin: :p :biggrin: :p

To be fair, while I am her ..........................., she will be my ATM- always take money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want poof of fulfilment, such as dna evidence and unadulterated displays of affection in photographic detail.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If bro GD succumbs then it will open the floodgates...

Lawyer letters from Saw PH, Jennie Tay/Chua, Olivia all will stream in...GD will die of exhaustion

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lawyer letters from Saw PH, Jennie Tay/Chua,( You Forgot Chua Sisters ) Olivia all will stream in...GD will die of exhaustion

The message you have entered is too short.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lawyer letters from Saw PH, Jennie Tay/Chua, Olivia all will stream in...GD will die of exhaustion

I will outsource if unable to cope. Are all welcome but must take test to determine suitability. Of all those you listed, Olivia is the best - most womanly.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
金龍兄 ,

Any chance to convince her to lift the ban on polygamy , street hawkers and cheaper ciggies ?
:biggrin: