• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Record breaking pay rise for cleaners who voted for PAP

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cleaners who voted Oppo can eat grass! LOL!

Trained cleaners now earn more in PAP estates

20120221.091018_cleaner.jpg

my paper
Tuesday, Feb 21, 2012

Full-time trained Singaporean cleaners of all 20 conservancy contractors serving the 14 People's Action Party town councils now earn $1,000 per month, up from the average $750 they earned three years ago.

This is due to the Town Council Job Recreation Programme for conservancy works, which focused on raising the skill level of Singaporean cleaners.

For more my paper stories click here.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: So much?!

Quite pitiful that the politicians and brothel press make an issue where PAP wards etc practise one-up-man-ship when the reality is that ultimately, these high pay are paid for by the residents themselves, not paid by the gahmen. It also shows that the opposition wards are better negotiators, can get the same stuff done by paying less.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately, there only one singaporean cleaner for every 8 bangala cleaners. and it for full time employee only, not every singaporean are full time, mostly only work morning shift where they just sweep the void deck of 1-2 blocks. Most are elderly employed to boost the number of WP holders the contractor employ. The real cleaners are the bangalas who work from day break till late night. of course in between, the bangala also sideline rag & bone man which earn more $$ than their monthly cleaner salary.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite pitiful that the politicians and brothel press make an issue where PAP wards etc practise one-up-man-ship when the reality is that ultimately, these high pay are paid for by the residents themselves, not paid by the gahmen. It also shows that the opposition wards are better negotiators, can get the same stuff done by paying less.

Haha....but PAP will spin it from another angle. They don't oppress the WORKERS' WAGES and able to provide better terms than the ironically-named Worker's Party.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
my paper
Tuesday, Feb 21, 2012[/FONT][/COLOR]

Full-time trained Singaporean cleaners of all 20 conservancy contractors serving the 14 People's Action Party town councils now earn $1,000 per month, up from the average $750 they earned three years ago.

This is due to the Town Council Job Recreation Programme for conservancy works, which focused on raising the skill level of Singaporean cleaners.

For more my paper stories [URL="http://epaper.mypaper.sg/emnd/fvxen/fvxp/fvxpress.php?param=2012-02-21"]click here

Does is the salary before or after CPF? If before CPF, take home pay will only be SGD750.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1000/month. Talk like $2k/month for cleaner.
Just vote PAP out until salary at least $2k

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkieland run by a bunch of low life PAP losers are a bunch of fuck ups.

Is running the country for the people and country or for his own selfish territorial interest.

so what does it mean? the tax sinkies pay are for the building and maintenance of the country or of the party constituency .

That is why i say stay in sinkieland is totally polluting to a person's character. Nothing good can come out from it, it only breed selfish and self-interest character.

I pity the sinkie future generation in sinkieland to grow up to become a low life human being like this.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hougang
3 rm - 39.50
4 rm - 51.50
5 rm - 63
http://www.hougang.org.sg/html/HougangTC_RSCC2007_03.pdf

Aljunied
3 rm - 39.50
4 rm - 53
5 rm - 66
http://www.ahtc.org.sg/Service_Conservancy.php

Tanjong Pagar
3 rm - 36.50
4 rm - 49
5 rm - 62
http://www.tptc.org.sg/amendment1.html

Seems more like the other way around. PAP paying less then WP wards. The price for Freedom I guess

Seriously though the price is almost the same. It's not like WP or PAP charges are more then $20 apart. U make it sound like those in PAP ward got exploited

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Hougang and Aljunied are cleaner and they pay their cleaners more. They also have to save more for upgrading. The few cents more that they charge is worth it! It's like eating $10 carrot cake! :oIo:

The MIW now have extra bonus if the lower income have increase in salary. ANother :oIo: for you. :oIo:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be fooled.
Must also take into account the working conditions, hours and size of the areas they have to cleaned.

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Raising the skill levels of Singaporean cleaners" my ass LOL

Still using da good old straw broom and biscuit tin dustpan I see. Time for them to be paid S$2,500 a month and operate these babies

3efd58e725a59a12c59cc7bb633f4330.jpg