• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JusticeMHA and Cecilia Sue

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one lucky man.

oracl.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...Abetment? Encouraging CS to give BBBJ for contract?

So you mean the fat guy is Cecilla's boss??? If it is true, nothing wrong for a BOSS to order his staff to work "hard" to close a deal... "I don't care how you do it, I need that contract!" If a staff cannot bring in sales... its time to leave the line of business.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you mean the fat guy is Cecilla's boss??? If it is true, nothing wrong for a BOSS to order his staff to work "hard" to close a deal... "I don't care how you do it, I need that contract!" If a staff cannot bring in sales... its time to leave the line of business.

Work hard to close deal okay. Work to make client hard to close deal is not okay.

But seriously, if CS had been told by KHE to "Just Do It", probably that's the reason why she told friends she did not wrong. Correct what, boss tell me to do it, I do it. How can you fault me?

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If anyone here knows CS, ask her if she needs help in training. I offer myself.

Encouraging? More like instructing I think.

If like what HellAngel had said, they two of them had their own "engagement", he could be providing training to CS as well.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justin Li Zhongrui case lagi havoc, no wonder no one that interested with this case. If not, spread like wild fire by now to Taiwan and Vietnam.