• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed on Wanbao: Steven Lim vs Aaron Tan saga is staged!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aaron Tan and Steven Lim: A staged saga?
Lina Chan
inSing.com - 19 hrs 6 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pics / Internet)</cite>
If you don't know about the Aaron Tan and Steven Lim saga, you must have been living under a rock.

Netizens have been rooting for Lim's proposal to challenge Tan to a "legal" sparring match, complete with a referee.
See earlier story here.

However, the widespread excitement could be short-lived after Lianhe Wanbao exposed that the whole sage could be staged.

Reporters spoke to Tan's relatives about the incident and heard that Lim had supposedly given Tan a few hundred dollars for the act.

Tan's relative, who declined to be named, would not reveal more as both parties had supposedly signed a confidentiality agreement.

Meanwhile Lim is releasing videos of himself training in martial arts and qigong, while Tan has announced on his Facebook page that he "just [wants] a peaceful life" and not trouble.

Prior to that, he said "Uncle Ah Gua (Sissy, believed to refer to Lim), don't use me to be famous. Without me, you are nothing. Do you think you will be so talked about if it wasn't for me?"

He added that he isn't scared of Lim's challenge to a fight, but he doesn't like Lim's way of doing things.