• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man fights with student because he shakes leg on bus

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two arrested for fighting at bus stop
Lianhe Wanbao - 21 hrs 4 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A man and a student were handcuffed and arrested for fighting at a bus stop yesterday afternoon.

The fight took place around 1.20pm on 3 Feb, at a bus stop in front of Blk 698B, Hougang Ave 8.

The 18-year-old student, from a school in Serangoon North, was with three friends on bus 74 on the way home from school.

The four teens had sat down in separate seats and one of them had sat next to a 36-year-old Chinese man.

The four friends were merrily chatting away on the bus until four bus stops later, when the man suddenly grabbed the teen seated next to him and dragged him off the bus.

The remaining three friends were stunned by the sudden act but quickly followed their friend off the bus as well.

At the bus stop, the man confronted the teen for shaking his leg on the bus.

The 18-year-old teen stepped forward to defend his friend and ended up fighting with the man.

The police arrived shortly and handcuffed the both of them.

On the matter, the teen explained, "My friend has a habit of shaking his leg and he didn't realise he was doing it."

The four also claimed that they did nothing to provoke the older man.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 4 February 2012.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember last time people like to bring up both their knee up and lean against the back of the seat in front. Damn irritating! Whenever i kena these type of people behind me, i will suddenly move my body off the seat, for a while, and then suddenly with force bang my back against the seat. These people really beh zhi tong. :oIo:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well at least the silver lining to this is that the spoilt brat would think twice before shaking his legs like a bloody buffon again.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes these bloody young punks deserved to be taught a good lesson.

Indeed justice if these young punks get beaten by foreign workers, and these foreign workers get caned and kicked out of the country. All get their just dues and we are happy.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get into trouble for put two knees up on seat I saw before long ago in NS days. One morning I took bus to camp. Half the bus were students talking loudly sipeh noisy. One student punk behind my seat put two knees on up. I sipeh tulan but in no. 4 uniform dont want to cause trouble. I kept quiet and just left seat to stand. That punk very suay. One ah beng took my seat. That punk still yayah until that ah beng buay tahan fuck him loudly upside down. That punk still act tough and fuck back. That ah beng suddenly one punch and that pubk nose bleed and I think half faint already. The other students got shock also and the bus driver stop but dont want open door, must wait police and ambulance come. Ah beng sipei tulan and shout vulgar language and threat until driver scared and open door let ah beng go. When driver open door, I quickly follow ah beng get down the bus. KNN I in uniform already troublesome and also cant wait. If bookin late then even more trouble. Change bus.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted hougang is yaw's territory leh.:biggrin:

You better get your 'jiat kopi right' ( geography) or the Cantonese saying, "yaw soul, nei low dour" ( have moustache, your father), that block is either "mee siam mai mum" AMK GRC or Teo Chee Hean's GRC. To finfind take bus no 74 as seen on Photo, get educated.:p