• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

变态 Sinkie steals women's wallets and PCC on them!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man undergoes treatment for wallet fetish
Lina Chan
inSing.com - 1 day 1 hr 12 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Photo for illustration purposes only.</cite>
A man convicted of stealing women's wallets to masturbate, has been caught and convicted yet again.

Low Ji Qing, 47, a former company director, was sentenced to 36 months of probation in May last year for stealing women's wallets for sexual gratification.

During his probation, he stole again from two women in September and October last year.

But this time, the judge gave him another chance by ordering him to continue his probation rather than go to jail.

Low has already been in and out of jail for 16 years for his sexual obsession with women's wallets, which started when he was seven.

After his arrest, he had thought it was all over and had resigned himself to dying in prison.

"I was likely going in for 20 years this time and there was no chance for me at all, so I gave up hope", he told The New Paper.

Ashamed of his condition, Low has never told anyone about his fetish.

"When they asked me why (I was stealing wallets), I kept quiet. I didn't know what to say. They (my family) assumed I needed money," he said.

It was only after his arrest last year when he finally opened up about his condition.

He has since been diagnosed with fetishism, which involves recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies and behaviours that involves a non-living object.

Grateful for the second chance, Low is now determined to carry on with his treatment and to change for the better.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is geylang and can always buy panties online from japan. More intense than wallet or purse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is geylang and can always buy panties online from japan. More intense than wallet or purse.

Not all fetishes involve undergarments. Some like stockings. Some like stiletto shoes. Some like to be tied up, whipped and insulted.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting. anyone fancies a lady's foot? one old uncle loves ladies feet!!! always want to sohsoh ladies' feet...he works in a massage parlour. he told me he gets high on that....waulau!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He love women and he loves money. Cannot make up his mind which one he likes better That how he ended up like this.