• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7th body found at Bedok Reservoir on Saturday, 5-30pm

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Siau Ming En

A male body was found in Bedok Reservoir at 5.20pm on Saturday. The police received a call from a member of the public at 1pm, with the caller stating that someone was entering the waters of Bedok Reservoir.

The body of the man was retrieved 20m from the shoreline by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) after a four-hour search. He was pronounced dead at 5.27pm by the paramedics.

Ms Joyce Poon, 36, was jogging near an aerial obstacle course, Forest Adventures, when the police started to cordon off the place. 'I was asked to leave as police cars and ambulances surrounded the area,' said the corporate communications manager.

Investigations are still ongoing and the police have classified the case as an unnatural death.

There have been six bodies that have been found in the reservoir in the past year.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When such incident happened, the first question pop out my mind - foreigner again?:eek:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
The body of the man was retrieved 20m from the shoreline by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) after a four-hour search. He was pronounced dead at 5.27pm by the paramedics.

4-hour search! Sure die already! SCDF cant work faster with commissioner bonking woman and arrested LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
st_images_rsprayer06e.jpg

Aww... your silly little interfaith blessing didn't work after all, did it? LOLOLOL.

Another round?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is Krafty aka Hotbot...???? He seems kind of strange this past few weeks.. First he decided to ditch his old nick Krafty and use his other nick Hotbot... Then he decided to become a PAP supporter after previously cursing LKY and cronies... My Ah Ma used to say, people who's going to die would behave strangely few weeks before their death..:eek:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is Krafty aka Hotbot...???? He seems kind of strange this past few weeks.. First he decided to ditch his old nick Krafty and use his other nick Hotbot... Then he decided to become a PAP supporter after previously cursing LKY and cronies... My Ah Ma used to say, people who's going to die would behave strangely few weeks before their death..:eek:

He was pronounced dead at 5.27pm by paramedics .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm worried about my uncle goldendragon. He has been missing for the past 24 hours.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi...choy kor lei...:o