• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why pinky n jinx can find seat in train when i can't most of the time?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw the pic of pinky n jinx seated song song in mrt train. how come when i m in the train, i can hardly find a seat? by the way, how come the train they were in looked so empty?

obviously it must have been cleverly done photoshopped.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. They deliberately chose an off-peak hour on a public holiday.

And their entourage of bodyguards and porlumpars would have already cleared the train carriage.

Nothing more than an elaborately planned photo op for political purposes.

mrt1-298x300.jpg

"See? Even I take MRT! How down-to-earth I am! And I have faith in the MRT system!"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. They deliberately chose an off-peak hour on a public holiday.

And their entourage of bodyguards and porlumpars would have already cleared the train carriage.

Nothing more than an elaborately planned photo op for political purposes.

mrt1-298x300.jpg

"See? Even I take MRT! How down-to-earth I am! And I have faith in the MRT system!"

not this pic. it's one they were seated from the main ST paper today.

PM gives transport workers a Chinese New Year boost2 hours ago ... Amid public frustration over last months train breakdowns, the Prime Minister ... problem, even as they strive to rebuild public confidence in the MRT system. ... Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his wife Ho Ching (centre, ...www.straitstimes.com
www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/.../STIStory_759065.html

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably specially arranged... the fellow passengers must be the likes of RonRon and Myo539

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Si me Lanjiao? Even LTY have to stand when he takes a train. LTY and LKY only 1 letter different. LTB and LKY, 2 letters different. Got place to stand you tou chio liao lor. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, the pic was on the cover page of shin min chinese daily. anyone knows how to get that pic?