• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public toilet is usually more smelly, one deposited leow not yet flush clean, another one, then another one....

Many in the same place use the same toilet....:(

Why chow CB? Why not phang CB?

If a woman eats well, practises good hygiene and stays stress free, her CB will smell heavenly... just like new car smell.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember the late 宏船法师? rumors have it that old man approached the former for advice :o:o:o

Yeah.. Heard this rumour before of the old man seeking for advice.. He..He..He.. As what Laksaboy said, Old Man is indeed a superstitious chap...:biggrin:

http://www.fengshuimastery.com/master_hung.html

Old fart had no choice. He had to turn to Suharto's personal dukun for guidance after The Chief Abbot of Kong Meng San, Grandmaster Hong Choon whom he had betrayed, refused to have anything to do with him.

remember the late 宏船法师? rumors have it that old man approached the former for advice :o:o:o

Yes I remembered reading on the 6 Generals who were murdered and their bodies dumped into an old well..

Was in Jakarta around last year to accompany the wife and her mom to settle some land issues over there... Was introduced to an elderly Javanese Muslim man in his 70s who was my late father in law's business partner back in the 80s.. Told me how Suharto would have his ritual bath in this sacred river.. And legend has it that Suharto's personal shamens combed the whole country in search of sacred old Javanese treasures praying and persuading these ''spirits'' so that they can be obtained on Suharto's behalf.. And Suharto really believed that these magic treasures can give him the absolute power to rule Indonesia and defeat his enemies.. I suppose Old Fart really got good recomendation from Suharto thats why he managed to remain in power for so long..:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public toilet is usually more smelly, one deposited leow not yet flush clean, another one, then another one....

Many in the same place use the same toilet....:(
she more like 5 stars hotel rooms....well maintained.......only certain people can afford to stay

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many to choose from so we can pretty much guess which are the ones.
Besides those mentioned, my other guess is IBM.

Anyway, I think we will know very soon. Paper cannot cover fire!

Top American IT MNC providing services and IT solutions: my hunch tells me it is HP. Dell is no way considered 'top' these days.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, hope this helps.

It is actually the one and the same investigations but technically they can say it two because such cases go for separate trials and a different Investigation Officer is assigned. Will explain why below but some background.

I understand the same informant/complainant named the woman and the 2 clowns. It was lodged with CPIB directly. They started with Ng and the woman apparently confirmed the relationship with both parties and they then moved against Lim.

All three are guilty if the sex ( consider this as no different to money offered and taken ) involved some sort of reciprocation in terms of favours shown. The primary accused is not the lady but those that received the bribes (free sex) . In this case the 2 clowns. As the favours given have no commonality between the 2 clowns and involves unrelated tenders, favours, it calls for separate trails and different IOs. Thus it is 2 different investigations. Especially so if the personalities are significant and come from 2 different organisations. The idea is not to let the big fish get away.

If the testimony is shaky, AG will offer immunity to the woman to testify against the 2 clowns.

If there is sex involved but no evidence of favours given in return, it no longer will fall under PCA and CPIB will hand over to the relevant Dept and PSC. There are a number of provisions that can be used. The common one is inappropriate or immoral conduct. It becomes an internal matter and liable to be sacked. If they win the trial or the internal disciplinary proceedings, the Govt might still go for early retirement to get them out. I was told that these guys will not see daylight.

There is something about the two corruption cases I do not understand. Perhaps one of the bros here familiar with police investigative procedure can help me. Also under the PCA, is the woman bribe giver guilty of anything? Can they chose to prosecute the two men but let the woman go free?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal/GD, anything on the newly appointed SCDF and CNB chiefs?

Hahahahaaa................... How much time do you have? Of course I have plenty, as usual! Will save it for another time. Be assured new CNB chief will not 'collapse' over pussy. He is close friend of current CP and was the one responsible in matchmaking CP. Do I know enough? Oh yes, mahjong kakis too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter Lim must hv lots of women while studying in Hamburg frequenting St Pauli Reeper Bahn red light district.......

More liekly he was too goody goody then to enjoy life. He is not the first scholar to fall in this manner. If you look at some past examples, these scholars were too busy studying etc but upon their return to worklife in S'pore and presented with such opportunities, not so easy to resist. Everyman has his price, not necessarily $$$.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new SCDF chief is a guy with great EQ and composure. Met him when he was a young Lta. He was the only scholar in SCDF at that time that I felt was really scholar material.

These 2 cases could have been covered up quite easily. It appeared that there is a change in management style. Is it TCH or PO or somebody else that initiated the change? Hope bro here can throw some light.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric Tan who is CPIB Head is a good operator and with TCH, we have 2 new brooms.

Agree on ET. No idea no comments on TCH.

ET suffered a little setback in his career in 1986 when he ordered arrests to be made after a GE rally. Almost caused a riot. Comdr C Div, Vendesan Somo went for the kill but since ET was in ISD, he was protected. Poor Somo remained a Supt for more than 10 years while ET's career took off in the mid-90s. He would have been the best choice for CP but maybe because he is no OMS, he was offered DCP instead.

He may walk and talk like seepay sialan but he is a good man. Wife very humble. No airs. Used to stay at Simsville. Very steady never panick under pressure unlike MANY others. This, I salute him. If he's reading this, he will know who I am.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still an unbelievable dumb thing for these two scholars to do. I am not convinced at all. Yes, they might have done all these but there must be something more than that.

Getting CPIB to investigate "serious personal misconduct"? CPIB becomes some pet private investigator for PAP? My toes are laughing.

Goh Meng Seng

You never fail to amaze me. Get the police to investigate two very senior chaps in MHA? Investigations would be compromised 100% coz many big mouths (sounds familiar) in the SPF. You claimed to know a thing or two, maybe three, about intel and ISD. Surely you know what goes on during a probe? Not up the ka chng but intel and invest probe. The subjects must never be alerted. Truly, you are an amazing chap!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still an unbelievable dumb thing for these two scholars to do. I am not convinced at all. Yes, they might have done all these but there must be something more than that.

Getting CPIB to investigate "serious personal misconduct"? CPIB becomes some pet private investigator for PAP? My toes are laughing.

Goh Meng Seng

You are being overly suspicious for no good reason. CPIB not only investigates PCA cases. Disciplinary cases for senior chaps are handled by them. Started during era of Evan Yeo.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can a man's price b higher dan wat u can offer? ... :confused:

How about a 6 million dollars worth 40 year old aged CCB. One that has reached its plateau of maturity can be simply magical—offering nuances and textures unimaginable in a young CCB. Such perfection may take decades to achieve, as it matured in a cool, dark place, awaiting the moment for which all great CCB's are born: to be enjoyed by someone who will appreciate all that it has to offer.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always believe, if a smart intelligent person wants to be corrupt, he will not be like a stupid thief only go for petty theft. Risk-return analysis will show that it is not worth while after all.

Thus if these two top scholars are really corrupt, there must something bigger than having "serious personal misconduct".

Goh Meng Seng

Firstly, you belief wrongly. Secondly, know the meaning of complacency? Thridly, not everyone's like you, analyse this and that yet end up a sore loser. Fourthly, heard of small head taking control of big head, even for scholars? Fifthly, looks like you are more ignorant than I first thought. Good luck. You need loads of them.