• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another opposition supporter fails to commit suicide at Bedok Reservoir y'day

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drowning man at Bedok Reservoir saved by two joggers
inSing.com Editor
inSing.com - 10 hrs 17 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pic / Stomp)</cite>
A drowning man at Bedok Reservoir who was saved by two joggers was later arrested for attempting suicide on Wednesday morning according to STOMP.

STOMPer James and his friend, Philip, were jogging at Bedok Reservoir early in the morning when they saw someone struggling in the water.

James wrote on the website: "We found something amiss after hearing "help" from that man. I asked Philip to double check and confirm that the guy is struggling. We quickly ran to the shore and shouted to the guy in Chinese (he looked like China guy). With no one around at Bedok Reservoir, Philip decided to jump in to save the guy while I quickly called the police."

Philip was able to save the drowning man who was out of breath and pale.

The man also vomited vast amounts of water.

Police and medics arrived soon after.

According to STOMP, police say the man was a 42-year-old Singaporean and investigations are ongoing.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i jog at McRitchie. If you see a joker like this, you can't possibly leave him alone... but seriously, you should let him drown since it is his wish. I bet he is a supporter of Goh Meng Seng after seeing his posts in SBF.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why i jog at McRitchie. If you see a joker like this, you can't possibly leave him alone... but seriously, you should let him drown since it is his wish. I bet he is a supporter of Goh Meng Seng after seeing his posts in SBF.

I am sure you are wrong. Real GMS supporters after reading his posts will not TRY to commit suicide. They WILL make sure the suicide is successful - jump from 50th floor.