• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat gal is the first Sinkie gymnast to qualify for the 2012 Olympics

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120114.165813_gymnast430.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic9.jpg

22-year-old Lim Heem Wei is the first Singaporean gymnast to qualify for the 2012 Olympics.

The national gymnast picked up one of the 37 spots left at Thursday's test event in London, The Straits Times reported.

She is one of two South-east Asian female gymnasts to qualify. Ms Lim will compete in the women's individual all-around event.

jw5

Loyal
It's only because most of her peektures are in gymnastics leotard that she looks fat.
She's actually quite muscular and looks all right in skirt and blouse.
A true blue Singaporean athlete and undergrad, saw a few interviews with her on tv, even speaks like one. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ha...finally a true blue dafty sinkie.....Lim can be korean tooo..koreans have Lims as last name as well

What are the chances of Lim being a Korean living in S'pore? I am sure there exist one Lim who's a Matsalleh if you search hard enough. Could be African too.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female gymnasts in Olympics are normally very young. At 22, she'll be the grandmother of the lot. Anyway, good luck to her at London.

Cheers!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard, fat how to do gymnastic....She is short and muscular la. I dont think you can do the things she does with your sissy puny frame of a body. You probably stop growing at 10 years old same same like clinton666.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim should be S'porean. Yet to know a PRC with this family name.

lianbeng noted that not many Singaporeans like gymnastics leh.
how can do so well? must be cheena charbor lor.:biggrin:
could be her cheena mother married local man?:confused:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its obvious you guys never step foot in a gym before. I bet she has less fat percentage than you piggies. I wish her all the best.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, she's no beauty but look properly, those aren't fats, those are muscles. Well, whether women should build up muscles or not is another issue but, one needs muscles to perform all those gymnastic stunts.

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to be proud of, maybe another FT representer. We are a laughing stock globally.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in asian context a "big" person regardless of whether his body is mostly muscle or fats is automatically called fat. Unlike the blacks or the whites the ideal physique is someone that is well sort of thin with not much muscle mass if not he's in the fat category.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
in asian context a "big" person regardless of whether his body is mostly muscle or fats is automatically called fat. Unlike the blacks or the whites the ideal physique is someone that is well sort of thin with not much muscle mass if not he's in the fat category.

Which medical school you come from?