• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun know why the chinese money changer always so long queue , I checked the displayed rates is the same as those indians leh ...
if i have a choice i will prefer to change with chinese money changer , cant stand those super rude money changers! Just told off 1 money changer !

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Tampines today and happen to pass a money changer. So, I went up to check for the rate. I had the shock of my life when the lady quoted me 2.38, TWICE!

I quickly looked for another money changer and I was told 2.395. What a relief!

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better rates for change is a week, after S'pore School Holiday!!

I was in Tampines today and happen to pass a money changer. So, I went up to check for the rate. I had the shock of my life when the lady quoted me 2.38, TWICE!

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Usually they will quote 50-100 pips up/down, depending at your amount.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt so. The rate quoted by this shop is out of line with the others.

I mean in general, since like this bugger big time elephant spread. The only time I ever saw elephant spread is in Thailand in the early morning where all FX shop is closed, This shop quoted 1Sgd/THB 21 whereas usual quote is 1/24, he can READ u. :smile:

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refer to XE.com

Seems like the rate has shifted up to 243 again..
anyone has the latest rate now?...