• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is for SG accounts? i thought the cimb website made it quite clear, certain trasnaction (addd new payee, transfer etc) must use security token? btw, this app is only for iphone right. not android phone?

A picture paints a thousand words ..

image-1878968923.jpg

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hope more ppl open CIMB acc so once hit 88888 customers, there will be a lucky draw to be a millionaire..

Today rate:

Attachments

• image-3842232325.jpg
    image-3842232325.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I just specially login to Cimb to go check for you, no lah the $25k in your pic is for SGD transactions, the Msia transfers - to own account and third party - is Rm20k limit only...

Yup max only RM 20k. This work out to be less than SGD 8k daily for u to transfer to your own MY acc.

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi peepz,

Last week someone was asking for confirmation of Citibank overseas cash withdrawal rates. My fren jz updated me today, he tried to make a overseas withdrawal at Citibank msia this morning, the rate is 251.82

Last edited:

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks..I am the one requesting..

Hi peepz,

Last week someone was asking for confirmation of Citibank overseas cash withdrawal rates. My fren jz updated me today, he tried to make a overseas withdrawal at Citibank msia this morning, the rate is 251.82

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just al little update..I have yet to receive security device so far and contacted CIMB sg just. I was told that I will be receiving it in the next few days since I applied last Wedesday.

i can't log in to my cimbclicks.com.sg portal without getting my token, so can't do anything! i need both my pin (received in the mail already) AND the security device. so now just waiting.. u managed to activate your internet bankin? how did you do a first time login to cimbclicks.com.sg? SG cimb banker never even mentioned to me about SMS-OTP authentication...

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi was it possible for me to transfer from my sg uob to malaysia public bank?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Board rates are around 2.58.

Money changer give you 2.52 - 54... Bank give you 2.55.

Who is the hungrier wolf?

Bank keys in digital money. Remittance companies have to send a guy to bank in over e other banks' counter. Moreover banks usually gives e lousiest TT rates. I'm not sure of e generosity. This is a good method to TT nonetheless at e moment.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually Banks give relatively lousy rates. But for Ringgit now, money changers are trying to squeeze retailers.

CIMB is super convenient (and instant) and no fees applicable. No conversion from SGD to MYR can be as good as this now.

Bank keys in digital money. Remittance companies have to send a guy to bank in over e other banks' counter. Moreover banks usually gives e lousiest TT rates. I'm not sure of e generosity. This is a good method to TT nonetheless at e moment.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually Banks give relatively lousy rates. But for Ringgit now, money changers are trying to squeeze retailers.

CIMB is super convenient (and instant) and no fees applicable. No conversion from SGD to MYR can be as good as this now.

CIMB makes more when more people buy or sell forex through them and so what is a little typical fees of $15 that some banks are charging. More people trading (TT) would makes up for the small loss of the service fees.

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks..I am the one requesting..

You are welcome dude :smile:

I was curious about ur observations and whether Citibank was really that capable of giving better rates.. I shared with my fren who frequent jb and coincidentally, he had a citibank account, so he decided to figure it out..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they'll intro charges as well, just like software program. Get u hooked..:biggrin:

Last edited: