• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if you get to see paper gain on your property when there's little enquiry on it?You just sit there and watch it rise and fall and rise and fall.............but cannot cash out!
Legacies.. No plans to sell. If you buy to sell, then you have to take business risks. Blame no one.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legacies.. No plans to sell. If you buy to sell, then you have to take business risks. Blame no one.

Wonder what is the percentage of property owners in the Iskandar bought property to be bequeathed in due course.
Probably less than 1%.
Also wonder if these kind parents had ever check with their children or grandchildren whether they wanted to have a property in Iskandar?
Is that an original intention to be left behind or it is a "no choice" solution ?
Otherwise, you may have left behind a burden to them instead.
They don't want it and you can't sell it to cash out, frustrations big time!

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what is the percentage of property owners in the Iskandar bought property to be bequeathed in due course.Probably less than 1%.Also wonder if these kind parents had ever check with their children or grandchildren whether they wanted to have a property in Iskandar?Is that an original intention to be left behind or it is a "no choice" solution ?Otherwise, you may have left behind a burden to them instead.They don't want it and you can't sell it to cash out, frustrations big time!

Why are you talking on their behalf? Parents who can afford to buy Iskandar already had their properties int heir home country already.

What impact does it make if can sell or cannot sell in other countries? Frustrations is only when you are desperate. By the way, when you buy an investment home for your kids, you buy with cash or you make sure you buy with MRTA. You pass them a house, not a burden.

And you never pass them only cash. That is stupid.And what happen if the kids are not grown up and not as clever as you to make choice?

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if you get to see paper gain on your property when there's little enquiry on it?
You just sit there and watch it rise and fall and rise and fall.............but cannot cash out!

Why cannot cash out ? You need me to show you proof of sale transaction with 100% profit ?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show.

Will show you if you promise to be good boy and stop misleading people with things like inherit a JB property is a burden , properties gain is like paper gain that cannot be cash out .... :p

Anyway anyone who own a properties here do not need to see such proof , they know some of their neighbor and friends have sold their JB house at a profit . Some even in excess of 100% . Only nanny boy like you have not see it and need people to spoon feed you with such information :p

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will show you if you promise to be good boy and stop misleading people with things like inherit a JB property is a burden , properties gain is like paper gain that cannot be cash out .... :p

Anyway anyone who own a properties here do not need to see such proof , they know some of their neighbor and friends have sold their JB house at a profit . Some even in excess of 100% . Only nanny boy like you have not see it and need people to spoon feed you with such information :p

I know very well you will not show because you have nothing to show but since you openly offered to do so, I just casually asked.
Nothing I posted were misleading and if they are please correct me but I acknowledge that hard truth are hard to accept.
On the contrary, I'm feeding people here with untold or withheld information by unethical salespeople, current affairs that people unaware of, etc.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know very well you will not show because you have nothing to show but since you openly offered to do so, I just casually asked.
Nothing I posted were misleading and if they are please correct me but I acknowledge that hard truth are hard to accept.
On the contrary, I'm feeding people here with untold or withheld information by unethical salespeople, current affairs that people unaware of, etc.

Little Snowbirdy got no ball one lah...... You are misleading people that JB properly once purchased will remain a burden for generations and can never be sold . Yet you don't dare to admit and promise not to repeatedly misled people with such silly statement. Screenshot_2016-09-22-18-53-06.png

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little Snowbirdy got no ball one lah...... You are misleading people that JB properly once purchased will remain a burden for generations and can never be sold . Yet you don't dare to admit and promise not to repeatedly misled people with such silly statement.View attachment 28360

What does this little piece of waste paper you picked up means?
Nothing at all!
Stop misleading people.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does this little piece of waste paper you picked up means?
Nothing at all!
Stop misleading people.

Stop wasting everyone time . At least I got a piece of waste paper to show and 800K sitting in the bank . I think you don't even have a birdy to show people you are a man.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop wasting everyone time . At least I got a piece of waste paper to show and 800K sitting in the bank . I think you don't even have a birdy to show people you are a man.

At least you admit that it is indeed a piece of waste paper, Thank You very much for the clarification.