• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHAH ALAM: Trendcell Sdn Bhd, which owns Jaya Grocer supermarket, has become the first company to be charged under the Price Control and Anti-Profiteering Act 2011 for selling ladies' fingers at an unreasonably high price.
Its director Ting Pooi Guan (pic), 59, who represented the company, pleaded not guilty to the charge at a Sessions Court here.
The company was said to have attempted to increase its profit margin by raising the price of ladies' fingers (okra) by RM6.60 per kilo (from RM3.10 on Jan 1 to RM9.70 from Jan 3 to Jan 20).
It was said to have committed the offence at Jaya Grocer’s premises at the Bangi Gateway Shopping Complex in Bandar Baru Bangi, between Jan 3 and Jan 20.

The company is charged with an offence under Section 14(1) of the Act which carries a fine of up to RM500,000 upon conviction.

For second or subsequent offences, the offender faces a maximum RM1mil fine if found guilty.
Sessions Court judge Ahmad Azhari Abdul Hamid set June 9 for mention.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/05/05/company-ladys-fingers-profit/

You can also report them to: http://www.kpdnkk.gov.my/index.php/en/
Please lah. For 6% you want me to go to that extent? Let me tell you, I had once complained to my bank about their ATM not working in a particular location. After 3 months and several email reminders and even 1 visit to talk to their officer, it was still not resolved. Eventually, I got so fed up that I wrote to their HQ and only then it was resolved. It was just a hardware fault by the way. Imagine it can take more than 3 months to repair an ATM!!!!!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure how many kg but just tolet you know it is 0% GST.

Tesco.JPG

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. For 6% you want me to go to that extent? Let me tell you, I had once complained to my bank about their ATM not working in a particular location. After 3 months and several email reminders and even 1 visit to talk to their officer, it was still not resolved. Eventually, I got so fed up that I wrote to their HQ and only then it was resolved. It was just a hardware fault by the way. Imagine it can take more than 3 months to repair an ATM!!!!!

You have the right not to buy and walk away. But dun la complain if you still want to buy.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the right not to buy and walk away. But dun la complain if you still want to buy.
Just to tell you that with a drastically weakened Ringgit, almost all retailers are taking advantage to increase their prices unjustifiably and some unscrupulous ones even use the GST as a smokescreen.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to tell you that with a drastically weakened Ringgit, almost all retailers are taking advantage to increase their prices unjustifiably and some unscrupulous ones even use the GST as a smokescreen.

I know and I am also a victim.
It is a willing buyer willing seller market.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother here can advise if I want to convert RM to SGD, where and which MC will provide best rates?

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently a lot of klse stock priced quite attractive, dividend yield also quite pretty. Now everyone feel ringgit is lousy so should buy more ringgit. Follow herd you will died in 乱葬岗,better be unique even died also died in 富贵山庄。

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need a lot of Malaysian currencies for my suasana komtar jb apartment. let me know your price if ok to u?

Thanks for the offer. Do you know what are the rates offered by MC in JB, or in SG? So far I only changed SGD to RM, most recently at Permas Jaya for 1:3, but not the other way round.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always go to MC at 3rd level komtar and easily the best rates as they have about 4 shops in jb.. you may also wish to whatsapp her before going there, Miss Loh