• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for me! Every Month I need RM 200k for my business and property loans. Easily save a few k if the rate is true.
Very amusing indeed. I guess your business must be making a loss if you have to keep pumping in money months after months. Shouldn't it be the other way round, ie your business should be generating profits instead of dumping more into it every month? And surely you don't need RM200k for the monthly property loan unless you have bought the whole development for yourself.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err. Let me make myself clearer to those who are not doing business.

In business, whatever you sell to consumers in Singapore has to come from somewhere right?

Its either you manufacture it cheaply in your Malaysia or Singapore factory or u buy cheap cheap from others and sell.

That's why we need RM 200,000 a month to buy up stock to resell to suckers in Singapore for S$200,000.

Very amusing indeed. I guess your business must be making a loss if you have to keep pumping in money months after months. Shouldn't it be the other way round, ie your business should be generating profits instead of dumping more into it every month? And surely you don't need RM200k for the monthly property loan unless you have bought the whole development for yourself.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal

In business, whatever you sell to consumers in Singapore has to come from somewhere right?

Its either you manufacture it cheaply in your Malaysia or Singapore factory or u buy cheap cheap from others and sell.

That's why we need RM 200,000 a month to buy up stock to resell to suckers in Singapore for S$200,000.

You so lucky to buy in RM, I have to buy in USD :(

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this chat thread was for Exchange Rates and where to get the best rates? When did it degenerate to Name calling and vulgarity. Doesn't the other chat threads have this "wonderful outlet" so that civil and respectful exchange of information can be done on this thread OR am I mistaken?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought this chat thread was for Exchange Rates and where to get the best rates? When did it degenerate to Name calling and vulgarity. Doesn't the other chat threads have this "wonderful outlet" so that civil and respectful exchange of information can be done on this thread OR am I mistaken?

Well said Grago. Seems like we witness same nicks bashing all over d threads...every now and then.

Property mkt very bad nowadays in Sinkieland. Agents very free hor.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are over exaggerative indeed. It's up to each individual here to believe you.

The way you pen it, it really puts forumer Tekkun to be very much insignificant. He sure has a lot more to learn from you. lol.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are over exaggerative indeed. It's up to each individual here to believe you.

The way you pen it, it really puts forumer Tekkun to be very much insignificant. He sure has a lot more to learn from you. lol.

His statement is sound, I used to sell DVDs bought in RM and sold at USD at same price.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why all those from China can become so rich in the past 1-2 decades! :smile:

Anyway... what business is good to get into now? Seems like all those young grads these days with good degrees are not even working in a field related to their study. Many are getting into some form of entrepreneurship.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn...I am in the wrong business.
As you'd said before, Mahathir had to build factories, sell and market the PROTON vehicles but still continue to lose money & market share today. Hopefully they will recover with the newly installed management henceforth.

On the other hand, the Singapore government just need to buy a printer and can make as much from the COE. So, who's smarter?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why all those from China can become so rich in the past 1-2 decades! :smile:

Anyway... what business is good to get into now? Seems like all those young grads these days with good degrees are not even working in a field related to their study. Many are getting into some form of entrepreneurship.
Getting into entrepreneurship by depending solely on the Singapore domestic market is definitely suicidal. Must have the export potential and capability in order to survive and grow. I'd always remember this: Produce things that people wants to buy, not what you want people to buy.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you'd said before, Mahathir had to build factories, sell and market the PROTON vehicles but still continue to lose money & market share today. Hopefully they will recover with the newly installed management henceforth.

On the other hand, the Singapore government just need to buy a printer and can make as much from the COE. So, who's smarter?

And Singaporeans are so happy that Singapore Government is so smart making so much money from COE.
Salute salute.

And Malaysians are so sad that they have to work in factories making cars.
Sweat sweat.

Malaysians pay Proton to own a car.
Singaporean pay Government first then pay again to own a car. Who is smarter and who is stupid ah? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
His statement is sound, I used to sell DVDs bought in RM and sold at USD at same price.

It is possible to make big money in trading.
But you got to run very fast during those initial trading jackpot period as someone else would be chasing very furiously doing the same thing. I had tasted those golden years before.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean pay Government first then pay again to own a car. Who is smarter and who is stupid ah? :biggrin:
Don't get misled. I'm comparing government-to-government. Not between Singaporeans and Malaysians. There are smart and stupid people on both sides of the causeway, ditto for good and bad people, as can be sighted in this forum as well.

I always wonder how does one brands a person who always talk bad about his own country?

Last edited: